1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Roze Discussion

Mar 15, 2019

1. Any experiences with shoes? Her feet should be 5cm long, that is a bit short for most MSD shoes :huh?:

2. Hi there! I suppose we all got the payment for shipping last week, has anyone got their tracking numbers? (are the dolls ready to ship, or is it me being impatient? ^_^)

3. I did not get an invoice for shipping. Hmmm.

4. I had it directly from the official Dust of Dolls site.
      Maybe you can ask them there?

5. Hey guys, hope you get your girls sooner rather than later. xP

Dropping by to share a photo of my secondhand Heln that I bought from cesspit_ on IG. c:

[​IMG]

Lawrdy I love her to bits! She was a bit of an impulsive purchase (only because I hadn’t spent much of my PFD this year and I’d sold a couple of dolls :lol:), but I have NO REGRETS! \o/

Also, I found out some fun tidbits about clothing fitting for her thanks to the fact that I have a decent variety of different doll sizes I have to shop for. ;) You can find the quick photos I took here and here.

6. Aww, thank you! I've just seen on DoD's instagram stories that they pack the Heln... ^_^ @Singull Yours is a true beauty <3

7. So I had gotten an email about shipping but I missed it. Thanks for mentioning it! :aheartbea

8. I understand your impulsive purchase !
      You were right to fall for her : your Heln is very nice !
      And very expressive !

9. i’ve got a roze heln on the way and i was wondering what size eyes and wigs she wears, and if there’s any brands you recommend that fit her best

10. You're welcome! ^_^

11. Just got my tracking number! I'm guessing everyone else's already has their Roze Heln on the way or already home? Dust of Dolls is great with communication. I hope to avoid purchasing from PNW Expo in the future, invoices always late and hard to get in contact with them. blah!

12. Yay, I also got my tracking number! *happy dance*

13. Congratulations for everyone who got their tracking number this days. Mine is out for spa and I already miss her ;)

14. Woot-woot! My Heln is here! I'm not even too mad at swiss customs and their steep fees (well, a lillte bit...) ... She is so cute, I love her! I think I'll cancel this afternoon's sewing for a faceup. ^_^ <3

Edit:

[​IMG]Roze Heln by blablette1, sur Flickr

Awww, that doll is so cute <3

#74 Blablette, Nov 29, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    15. Once she's back she'll be great though! :lol:

She is so sooooo cute! You even blushed her! Congrats :D

My girl just arrived. As usual I had to take a pic with another one of my dolls lol

[​IMG]

I hope everyone who's still waiting gets their Roze Heln soon! :)

16. Thank you and welcome to yours, too! ^_^

17. Just dropping by to share a picture of my little lady, Beitris. c:

[​IMG]

Wish this skirt actually fit her how I want. :XD: Right now it’s pinned in the back so it fits like a high-waist skirt.

18. Hi! Joining in, I've been trying to draft patterns for a dress for my Roze but struggling, any advice for where to find her clothes in the meantime while I figure out patterns?

19. I didn’t get to order a Roze...if another pre order comes up let me know!

20. hello everyone :) I have my sweet Roze (will post photos as soon as the light is good enough to take some!) and just wanted to mention that Roze can wear Unoa shoes made by Summomo on etsy.

#80 pianissimo, Jan 24, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2020