1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Roze Discussion

Mar 15, 2019

1. Drive by photo spam time of Tris again. :sneaky:aheartbea

[​IMG]

This girls thighs still kill me. I have yet to make a serious attempt to cover them up. :lol:

Anyone here hear about their brown gals yet?

2. Hi dear all,
      Did someone got any feedback from DOD concerning Rose Heln Choco w/o make up? I saw they posted stories in Instagram, that they start to send them out.

Just wondering if anybody received mails from them?

3. @Eva Brown I’ve seen a few people on Instagram starting to get their blank girls, no idea about shipping notices though, sorry!

4. @Singull Thank you for the info. Yes, I saw pictures from couple of owner in Europe and Russia. Seems they shipping by bunches.

She is so cute :love I have to say

5. @Eva Brown No problem! I love my peche girl, but boy I’m super excited to see all the snazzy custom faceups on the chocolat version. :love One of my favorite seamstresses just got hers too... > w > So excite for another source for clothes for my girl~ :aheartbea

6. I got my blank choco Heln on Tursday, she is amazing!!!
      The colour of the resin is beautiful and I'm having a blast faceupping her and finding out who she is. ^_^

7. @Blablette oh, congratulations with new girl! I saw in Instagram there are many Beautiful choco pop upped already.

However I didn’t get any updates about my blank Heln till now. :pout:

8. @Eva Brown Sorry I see your message just now. I hope that your Heln has arrived in the meantime ^_^

9. @Blablette oh, it’s ok^^
      That’s maybe sounds strange but Dust of Dolls didn’t send nothing to me.
      They just answer on my request 2 weeks ago that they will cross check with person in charge who packed and send my order, and let me know.
      But no any answer till today. That’s confusing.

10. @Eva Brown That's confusing indeed. I hope this will be sorted out fast for you! :clover

11. @Eva Brown I have the same problem. The response I got was basically that my doll has not been marked as shipped yet, but all Roze Heln without makeup were supposed to be shipped.

12. @Blablette thank you very much, I’m also hope it’s just still COVID issues.

@Opal Doll oh, I’m very sorry to hear that! Did they say any reason, why delays ? I’m a bit confused to send once again a request, but almost another month passed since their last answer and still no any updates.

13. @Eva Brown all they said was that they would check in with the person in charge of shipping to know more about what’s going on.

Edit: my order is now processing.

#133 Opal Doll, Nov 4, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    14. congratulations ! Seems they really send by bunches.
      Hope your baby will arrive soon.:love

I’m still waiting.

15. Thank you :3nodding:
      I hope you’ll get some good news soon!

16. Finally got a letter from Dust of dolls, they prepared my girl to shipping out.
      So excited :love

17. Hoorayyy! ^_^

18. Anyone know when they may be shipping out the painted girls?

19. Just found out - those that got Roze w/faceup, the faceup's bubbled during shipping back from Viridian House. They are going to post it on their page soon. They are letting customers have a store credit, wait to send out for new faceup, or will refund via bank wire.

20. @wrxgal thanks for update! I just found that news too, they said it’s happened because packages was held for a month in a cold warehouse, so make up was damaged.
      When I received my blank chocolate girl, I found she have a light stains on her belly, so probably cold also affected on resin they made from. Looks exactly on that pictures they posted with make up.

On chocolate tan this stains looks like vitiligo. It’s looks even cute. But of course someone will be not ready to that
      https://www.linkpicture.com/q/36D1DA36-ABE8-4797-AAAD-C90467B2C8A8.jpeg
      [​IMG]

#140 Eva Brown, Dec 14, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 14, 2020