1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Roze Discussion

Mar 15, 2019

1. Thought I'd share my chocolate Roze Heln named Dori. She's inspired by you guessed it Dory the fish .
      [​IMG]

2. @nanachan Dori is precious! The electric blue hair / magenta eye combo works well against her skin tone. It's an excellent Pixar callback. I love her 90s motif shirt too. She looks like she's about to hit the town somewhere.

Is anyone ordering Chae? She is cute in every fashion.

3. I ordered Chae in last minute she is sooo sweet! :kitty2

4. @viventies Yes! Good! More Chae!

I didn't think I was going to make it into her preorder. But lo and behold, my dolls and heads sold, and I was able to squeeze in. I already had some Roze clothes ordered for the Heln I have on layaway, so she'll have something to wear, though I'm tempted to try and buy an outfit on the 24th.

How are you planning to style your Chae? Any ideas yet?

5. Yasss Chae is such a cutie! I can't wait to receive her but okay we have only to wait!

I've still not received any invoice and I'm currently waiting for it. And I'm think to try order one of these beautiful outfits too because I have nothing for her, she is bigger than all my other dolls and maybe some tops will fit her I don't know :roll: Which one do you like the most ? :p

Hum. I have some plans for her but nothing concrete at the moment because actually the ideas come to me just after receiving a doll and I always change my mind when I'm order the doll and when she arrives :XD: I need to keep her in my hands to understand how I want to see this little lady ^^ And what about you? :p

6. I've ordered Roze Chae <3 She will be my first Dust of Dolls cutie, but probably not the last :sweat
      Some day, I would love to add a Roze Heln to my collection as well, but only time will tell... with how popular the size is, maybe DOD will just keep making even more amazing girls in this size!!

I won't be tryig to order any of the fullset clothes that are releasing on the 25th though, I really love all of them but they do not fit the style I want for my girl... So I might find another way to get some clothes for her.

7. I got a Chae too! I'm thinking of a mori girl style for her, but I will also want to see how she looks when she arrives and gets a face up. The clothes that DoD is releasing are very cute, but I'm not sure if I want to try to buy them. I would also love to hear people's ideas. I think that Roze scuplts often lend themselves to soft sweet looks, but I would also love to see sporty or modern Chae.

8. It was hard to resist Chae, but I've got already two Heln at home, and I couldn't let one go for a Chae, cus I love them so much. So I'll just live vicariously though your pics! ^_^

9. Chae is really cute! Can't wait to see owners pics!!

10. In everyone’s experience, what is the timeline that Dust of Dolls typically uses?

A little off topic but I just ordered a blank Cham Namu and was wondering how long DOD typically takes in their production+assembly.

11. @ittybittykittyz aaayyy I got in on Namu too. Judging from the previous posts in this thread, it looks like for the chocolat Heln preorder it took at least 7-8 months for the blank ones (bit longer for the painted Helns since DoD had trouble with the faceups getting messed up while in transit back to them from the artist the first time), and about the same for Appi Kore going off my friend’s IG posts, though I’m not sure if she got in on that preorder right away or waited a bit. It’s definitely going to be a decent wait time for Namu. Main reason I opted for a layaway myself. :lol:

12. @Singull thank you SO MUCH! Good to know it will be a while, I’ll try to forget about Namu and maybe that way she’ll be a nice Christmas present to myself :whee:

13. Is there a chance Roze Heln will be released in a new color?

14. Probably not, Heln is a PNW BJD Expo exclusive sculpt, and I know the con has changed hands and become more of a one day luncheon. Her order style is a bit unique, as the public could still order her worldwide. But the connection with being a PNW event based release makes me think it will be tricky to align that for a third time.

15. Ahhh that sucks. Hopefully I will be able to get her soon. I know in a few years her price will probably go way beyond what I want to spend. I am mad for not buying her the last time I saw her for sale

16. she was also just offered on preorder though on their page in Chocolate not related to PNW. So I feel there may be a chance of a color other than peach and choc being offered. No doubt for a very short preorder in the future.

17. Choco Heln was related to PNW! She was available for worldwide order yes, as was the peche release too. But it’s specifically a convention partnered sculpt, attendees got a discount and no shipping charge if picking up at the convention. You can see on their posts about Choco Heln they reference “For the second year, we are proposing Roze Heln in partnership with PNW doll show.”

18. Chae Peche is almost here. I've been preparing for a while. She such a cute sculpt. Who else might be participating in her preorder?

19. I will definitely be ordering her :love

20. I'm so looking forward to designing some clothes for her. Her body proportions are just so lovely she'll be my first Roze!