1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynadoll?

Sep 2, 2007

1. well, maybe with different make-up...anyway, there is empty page www.dynadoll.com

2. It looks allot like a Mythdoll.
      Especially the body.
      Maybe Leroi did the sculp...(the mythdoll artist..he also did Abio Angel)

3. I'm no expert.. But the body leg joints look sorta like.. Volks Swarikko... I think. >.o

4. the same seller has more dolls on ebay this week. I emailed to ask who the company was and this is the answer:
      "a new company of BJD doll in USA under DYNA PRO INC."

so another US?/China? company that no one has ever heard of?????

5. people were saying its a mythdoll yue, but yeah I agree maybe with a diff faceup,

6. While I don't want to the harbinger of doom, if you check the pictures on mythdoll's site, it looks like the bodies are the same, like the torso, tummy, and upper leg joints. Hopefully, I'm wrong, though, or else Dyna Doll is simply the name for the store, or it's the same sculptor, like said in the other thread.

7. I asked the seller and they said DynaDoll is the company who makes the doll

8. Has mythdoll been notified (+_+)''' I thought the doll looked VERY similar to mythdoll's sculpting style.

9. in comparing to the Yue body on Mythdoll's site I see LOTS of differences to the body in their current (9/6) auction: torso joint location and shape, maturity (mythdoll much larger bust and curvier waist/hips), different hands, etc. The most similar feature is the slots in the thigh joint, but lots of other dolls have the exact same type so for me that's not enough.
      The face has the same general feel to it, but specifically the lower eyes are a different shape.
      so similar in style and general look, but by no means a direct copy or re-cast of the Yue pics on Mythdoll's site.

or, is it a different doll that is claimed being copied?

10. There are two different photos of the same head with different bodies on the other thread listed above.

I don't know where the photo of the head with the female body came from... it is not the body that is currently on the eBay listing.

If the photo of the head with the girl body came from elsewhere, maybe they put the head on a Mythdoll body for demonstration purposes? A hybrid, possibly? Just a thought!

I really love the large girl that they have on eBay!

11. so does anyone think she is a copy?? anmd if so, who? (not Mythdoll - the the body is completely different and I could not find more than one 1/3 body)

12. Was there any conclusion? Is it it a copy? It seemed so weird to just show up on e-bay like that...

13. I've posted this on both threads about this now. XD
      I'd say the 1/3 girl looks alot like Fantasy Doll's Nina.

14. Nothing has been decided yet...

15. I agree with acanthiel, I think the 1/3 doll looks exactly like Nina, just different wig and face-up.

16. hmmmmm...... not good.

I did email the seller and asked if their current angel body 1/4 dolls was made by Mythdoll and this was their exact reply:

"it is not by Mythdoll! Thank you!"