1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ BB Leo help

Apr 19, 2009

1. I've got a Lati Yellow top which fits fine and I had some demin shorts and a wig customized on the marketplace here, so that's all sorted I'm after info on shoes!

thanks for all the help so far though!

2. This Leo looks awesome - what a mischievous little devil!!!
      I can't wait to get mine!!!
      I'm going to try and make him some clothes.

3. *giggles*

Bumpity Bump Bbub still wants shoes!

4. :bump Bbub's feet are cold :(

5. bump bump!

6. bummppppppppppppppppppp :lol:

7. SuviFay, what Tinybear said goes.

RubyRed Galleria

Mimiwoo's shoes on Ebay that FIT

Sneakers made for Blythe marked "micro" fits perfectly (Look at my pic a page back). Regular Blythe shoes will NOT fit, but the ones made to look oversized will.
      All shoes marked to fit Lati Yellow on Ruby Red I would assume fits too.

Or just search Ebay or the marketplace here and you'll have more to choose from than he'll ever need ;-)
      But all this is said in this thread already, so it might be you are looking for something else. Best of luck!

8. aha I looked on the Mimiwoo website instead of ebay so didn't know what I was looking for! so now I get it, sorry I'm still new to this hobby :)
      I found some Bylthe's that here :http://www.pupapa.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=24_81&products_id=1005
      but it doesn't say whether they were Mirco or not, but I guess they will being 2.8cm in length!
      Thankyou, I don't need to bump it anymore!

EDIT: just bought some off Mimiwoo ebay store XD

9. definatly share with Lati ,Yellows , Jaime doll
      realresin on ebay have some fab lati yellow boots and t bars perfect for little boys
      ruby red have those wonderful lace up canvas boots ...Oh I love this size ..and I love shoes
      Ixtee and King Kong fo Dc Martin type boots

10. My Leo & Luna are on their way to me now - YAY!!!
      Wondering if anyone has a pattern they would be willing to share for pants, a tee & a dress to fit Leo & Luna???
      I really want to try and make something myself :-)
      Thanks in advance...

11. my daughters leo wears bratz boyz clothes(tops and shorts) and a size 5 wig.
      i have a dz bb girl and her leo looks so cute next to her.

12. Thanks for that. They arrived today and I have used Bratz boy clothes and they fit really quite well.
      I did cut the jeans down to fit but other than the length, they are a great fit :-)

13. oooohh yay you have them :D I love my Leo he's the cutest little thing! I shall have to look into Bratz boys stuff then, Bbub needs new clothes!