1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ Mo-2 and Megi-2 Chat

Dec 28, 2007

1. oooh i want megi's outfit! ive kind of been able to tell myself that i dont need the bw megi...whom i always thought would make a nice prince....but i totally want the outfit. O.o;

2. when i have the money.. I think both boys will come home to me. lol mo first

3. Ooo i love the newer versions so much more than the old! the makeup makes them look so cool an mature

4. yeah, finally a good default faceup** I've just bought a ns Mo 'cause I love the mold, but I didn't like the old faceup so I ordered him completely blank at junky spot... after watching this new version I'm pretty sure I'll ask for a similar faceup for my Shantideva to my friend Freejj (he did also another faceup for one of my dolls and was awesome)!

btw I'm glad that DZ is improving the customization part! their dolls are nice and with the right faceup they can be very cool^^

5. does anyone know what megi's wig size is? ._.

6. I think his wig size is a 7/8.

7. oh thanks : D
      i'm saving up for him =w=v

8. I'm going to get Mo.......he'll be my first doll. :) One thing I like about him is that his face I think has a tiny bit more of that "cool tough guy" look and a bit more of an attitude. But I still think Megi is really cute too. :D I just don't have enough for both right now.

9. I'm getting Mo-2 as my first doll, as well. He's gonna be tan~ ^^

10. My first doll is going to be a Megi-2, but I'm currently deciding what color skin I want for him. Can anyone show my what the white, normal, and tan tones look like for the doll zone dolls? I also love the Mo-3. He's gorgeous. But I just love Megi. =3 I'm going to name mine Edward. Not because of FMA or Twilight though. Ugh

11. This might not be especially helpful, since I don't have anyone to compare, but...

Here's Riddick, who is NS (NS-yellow, I think, but I don't know for sure it's just a guess!). In some lights he looks more pinkish, in some he looks more peachy, but he's always pretty pale (though not as pale as my Dolkot white skin boy!). This pic looks pretty accurate on skin color to me.
      [​IMG]

12. Hit my name and hunt around... I have literally REAMS of pics of my white skin Megi on the board..

[​IMG]

I love DZ's white, though I'm beginning to think a less yellow/orange face up is in his near future...

[​IMG]

13. ToshiroDragon and AmyAngel: Thank you both so much, that really helps. =)

Now I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to get Megi's default outfit and wig. I've seen a few pictures where his wig looks off. And I kinda want to make him more punky then princely. What do you guys think?

14. His default outfit is cute but a pain in the ass. The over shirt is REALLY freaking hard to get on him. The first pic is his default tank and pants and the second is his new shirt from Dollmore. Dollmore has some really nice punky clothes for not bad prices. Their shipping is ghastly but the clothes themselves are cheap and they arrived fast: I put the order in on Friday and they got it to me Wednesday. The pants are a little short, but in boots or with hightops its not noticeable...

15. Ahhh, A thread for Mo's and Megi's! XD

I just got my tax forms in and so I shall be ordering my Mo soon! I was down to a choice between a Mo and a Megi and finally the fact that I don't particularly like the droopy shape of the Megi's eyes (althought he's still gorgeous in a pouting 'I'm not happy with you' sort of way) as much as I love the Mo's smug little 'I'm cute I know, your point would be?' expessive little smirk.

I think I want him in natural pink, unless anyone has seen it and it looks to very bright pink-ish. I don't think I want white because that seems like it would get dirty too easily from even careful handling. White is just a really easy colour to get dirty. And I'm really not.... A fan of tanned dolls. Except for my friends doll, Reita, who is beautiful and would never look good were he not tan. But mostly they look too orange. Anyone have a picture of a natural pink Mo?

And also, I won't be leaving him long in his fullset outfit (thought I'm getting him with it just so he'll have something to wear while I collect the outfit he'll end up wearing) but I will be saving it because later I'm thinking of getting a Hid, and parts of it will end up on him instead. XD

16. I'd love to see some natural-pink pictures, too - especially next to natural-yellow, if possible. I have a DZ Mo and a DZ Yume head, but both were just listed as "NS" so I don't have any idea if they're NS-yellow, or NS-pink, but I THINK they're NS-yellow. That's just a guess, though.

I am almost certainly going to be upgrading Riddick to the double-jointed body while the discount is available, and putting the floating head on his old body to be my youngest sister's first doll. I really need to figure out for sure which skin color they are first, though!

17. I have been seeing your Riddick all over and he's gorgeous. Makes me impatient to get my taxes done and get my money so I can hurry up and BUY mine!

He doesn't look very pink at all, more sallow and that means he probably IS NS-Yellow, but thats me judging based on my time is cosmetology school doing make-up and hair colouring to look natural with skintones. I'm just hoping someone has a Mo or Megi in NS-Pink to show us so that I can see just HOW PINK their NS-Pink really will be. Otherwise it's NS-Yellow. >>

18. Aww, thank you KarieChaos! :blush I love taking photos so they kind of end up all over the place.

I agree that he looks more yellowish than pink to me. I looked at him yesterday and he looked pinkish, so I pulled up the DZ resin comparison on Denver Doll's site and held his hand up next to the hands on the screen, and he does look closer to the NS-Yellow, to me. Due to monitor differences and lighting it's no guarantee, but I'm going to go with that for now.

I understand being impatient - I'm going to get my tax stuff together this week so when I get my W2 I can go ahead and get it done. I had planned to use it for my next doll, and/or a double-jointed body for Riddick, but there are some necessities that need to come first. Taking care of those will make it easier to save for the next, though! Maybe the state return can go in the doll fund...

19. I just made the appointment for mine and the earliest I could get was on March 18th ;~; This makes me sad because thats just more time that I can only look and play with my friend Aiowen's boy, Reita. I love Reita to death because he's beautiful but I want mine. ;~; I should have enoug money to buy him, and his proper wig... And possibly a dress.

Yes, it will be a boy in a dress. Half because that the way the character dresses and half because girl dolls and their boobies bug me, along with their vancant, vapid smiles. I'd love to see a scowling girl doll, or one that looks mightily POed just because they all look so.... Blank.

I should get about a thousand or a little more so I should be able to get my doll and pay on my bills since those are also piling up. >> Stupid job, stop calling me off! *shakes fist at Sony*

20. I wanted to order some stuff for my Megi from there. But that's why I'm kinda hesitant. I want to know if any of DM's pants will fit a little better?

I've looked at edendoll and their pants are just ok, but will definitely fit.
      Anyone know of a shop that will make pants long enough for a Megi that look better than edendoll?