1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ Mo-2 and Megi-2 Chat

Dec 28, 2007

1. ha I have the Mo and Mo-2! i love them! its kinda funny cause my Mo is waring the Mo-3 putfit now! haha all i need is the Mo-3 to complete my collection!

2. Pants, I really don't know. I'm going to hit up a couple ladies in the Market place when I get some money.

I REALLY like the DM buckle pants I bought for my AoD but as I said they are a bit short. I have a pair of DM cargo pants coming from Scotland, I've seen one Megi in them and they looked adorable on him.

3. [​IMG]

I had contacted the US representative for Doll Zone to ask about the skin colors and he showed me this, so it's easy to see the differences. :)

4. i want mo 2.period

5. Megis are fun!!! They are spoiled, tempermental and simply adorable! And here's a new pic of Nicco huggling his new teddy bear.

[​IMG]

6. I'm getting a Mo 3 doll. Just curious on the difference between mo2 and mo 3?

7. The difference would be the face-up/full-set, between any of the numerical distinctions of DZ's dolls.

8. Yup, thats the only differance. The face up and the fullset outfit are the only differances. I love the mo-2 face up though. Its gorgeous on my doll~ ^-^

9. Ok kool. thats what I thought. Just thought I'd missed something. lol

I got the Mo-3 dark Knight fullset. I got it cause well He's my first doll and I wanted him to come with some clothes to start off with . I've already started to make clothes for him. I made him a cloak,underwear and I'm working on making him a horse he can sit on. I have a ton of cosplay ideas for him as well.

10. My Megi-2 Urban traveler is on his way home...I cannot wait to see him. I loved how he had this quiet charm about him. *sighs* Now I need a HID. *drools*

11. Hopefully you will love him! My first bjd is Megi traveller. I love Princess to bits!

12. didnt realize there was one specifically for Mo2! AND Megi2 lol

well here is Sachi!

[​IMG]

13. I really love the Mo mold. I've been looking around for a head mold that would fit one of my favorite OCs and I got stuck between the DZ Mo-2 and DZ Chen. Mo ended up fitting better, since Chim is supposed to be about 17.

Although, with my current doll funds I don't think I could get the full set. Probably just his head, considering that's the fastest way I could get him. xD And I'm not sure Greedling would be able (or want) to give up his body for swapping heads.

14. Keep an eye on the Market place.... sometimes you can find some really good deals there.

15. Yes... I've found some VERY good deals on the marketplace here! I don't have a single full doll yet who didn't come to me at least in part secondhand. The only new thing I have currently is the Dollzone double jointed body Kale and Kestrel use, and I have a Puki, MNF body and MNF heads coming in the Fairyland order I'm waiting on.

16. I spotted one in the marketplace, but he has ear, septum, and monroe piercing, but the monroe piercings bug me, and I don't think I'd have the courage to sand down the holes from them.

17. Check and see if they're actually pierced - the ears probably are, but the others might be just glued on. I did a LOT of piercings on my cousin's bobobie, and not one of them is permanent or should leave a mark!

18. That's part of the description about him on the sale thread. So, yeah.

19. I am wanting to find some stuff (none permanent) to give Sachi some peircings. I love piercings! lol but I would hate for it to be permanent I like change too much! lol

20. That sucks. :( Too bad!