1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ Mo-2 and Megi-2 Chat

Dec 28, 2007

1. ooh.. like megi a lot. finally ordered my megi boy last nite..^^

though not a big fan of Mo, but Mo looks cute too..lol

2. YAY!! More Megi love!! :lol:they really are very sweet boys.

3. [​IMG]

Spaaaaaam~ ^-^ Mo's are fabulous, and very smirky with grand airs.

4. We need some Megi spam to go with the Mo spam!

[​IMG]

5. Always amused by how girlie their hands are. XD

6. Thought I would contribute to the Megi and MO spam :lol:

My boys Kroix (MO2) and Shoji (Megi2) were quite excited, they both love video games but never get to play because my husband always is ;)
      Now they finally have their own :D

[​IMG]

7. that black shirt left some awful black scuff marks on Tanso. I had to take some magic eraser too him for like twenty minutes.

8. Awwwww runawayrogue, they're adorable! Yay! for having their own gaming sytems.... Man now Nicco is going to want a DVD player and TV for their apartment :sweat

9. @karieChaos - it hasn't been too bad on my boys so far ... every once and I while I have to wipe them down with an Magic eraser, if they look a little dirty, but nothing has stained them :)
      @toshirodragon - yeah I hear you. :sweat My boys screamed for their own game systems after watching my hubby play as much as he does. Gamers at heart I guess. They've been yelling at me to get working on their costumes for Halloween too ... I've been slacking :lol: or so they tell me.

10. kariechaos << u crossdressed mo?!! awwwwwwww....he looks pretty...lol

want to ask the owners, does normal MSD clothes fit them ?
      cuz tis is the first time i am getting a msd, not sure bout the clothes size...

11. Vodka_On_Ice - Of course I did! ^-^; My Mo, Tanso, is a drag-queen, so he regularly wears cute dresses and such instead of pants. He's girlie enough to get away with it, and its easier to make a dress for a boy, than it is to make a suit for a girl! XD

12. and u can buy a dress for a msd boy.. as he is flat chested . but msd girl cannot wear boy suit...lol >_<

i am startin to look around for msd clothes. lol

13. So far I've had great luck with Dollmore clothes. So of the pants are a tad short, but the shoes, shirts, socks, and cargo shorts, I've bought have all fit extremely well.

14. the boys, I am not entirely sure of, but the girls can wear anything almost, my girls has tons of slim mini stuff, along with, dz, dollheart, dollmore, anotherspace, and some other random stuff. My Mo2 was a boy when I bought her, but I bought her with the intentions of turning her into a girl. But when she still had the boys body the clothes fit,
      You can't even tell the diff lol
      boy body

[​IMG]

girl body

[​IMG]

15. That Mo-2 shirt isn't allowed to touch ANY of my dolls. I attempted to put it on Riddick once - realized it was leaving horrible marks, and haven't even gotten it back out. Which is fine, I really don't like it much! It doesn't suit Riddick or any of the boys I have.

I have some Dollmore stuff that works great (not pants, though), and a pair of Cool Cat pants that are fine (though I wish they were a TINY bit longer so they'd cover his ankles when he sits). I have an Anotherspace shirt that fits great but is a bit shorter than I'd like. It's shorter than I like even on my shortest non-DZ boy, though. Most of the clothes I have are random things from the marketplace, though! Some of the pants are too baggy, but most MSD things fit OK.

16. Here's my new addition - a Mo-2 girl. No name yet.

[​IMG]

17. mikaren << ur boy ishhh pretty ah!!

instead of savin up for my dz boy, gosh.. i just ordered a new doll again, a AOD boy tis time, ordered him yesterday, paying for him first, while waiting for dz boy to arrive. cuz according to my friend of the doll shop, dz takes at least 2 months to deliver the dolls...gosh . such long time!

18. THANX actually HE had a sex change and is a SHE! lol I don't know why I just prefer girls!

yea I have yet to actually order from a doll company lol most of mine are from DDE, Junkyspot or the MP! lol

I am jsut too impatient! lol please dont hate! lol

19. Wow, I didn't realize that it was known problem with the MO2 shirt. :(

I had read when I got my MO last year to not leave dark clothing on for long periods of time, so he has never really had it on for more than a photoshoot or two. But I thought that was all dark clothing that would stain ... :doh
      That's why I love these forums, you can learn a lot.

Thanx to both KarieChaos and AmyAngel :)

20. Nicco has a favorite black shirt I got from Dollmore that has NEVER left him with a stain and he wears it for weeks on end.

Hajime on the other hand has a lovely pareo(sarong) made from a piece of material left over from our quilt that stains his bum and hips greean if I forget his off white "slip".

So really I think it depends on the material and the dying process used on that fabric.