1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DZ Mo-2 and Megi-2 Chat

Dec 28, 2007

1. Good to know! I'll watch out in the future. So far I've been lucky, it would seem.
      Thanks toshirodragon :)

2. Agreed. I try to wash black things before using them, but even when I've forgotten NOTHING else has ever stained any of my dolls. Not Fitch's pants or socks, not Kale's pants or shirt, not Riddick's pants, nothing. But that black Mo-2 shirt? I literally barely touched him with it and there was a stubborn stain. First hour I ever had a doll, too. It's been banished. I'm keeping it for now since it's part of his fullset, but no one wears it. I find it a bit on the girly side with the wide V-neck, anyway, so probably wouldn't use it anyway. Everyone thinks Riddick is a girl even with his vest all unzipped - I'm sure that shirt would NOT help the situation.

3. Except for the staining, I like the shirt, but its just not Tanso's style, so it's sitting in his box, hiding. Along with the rest of the fullset which is not his style. XD Its very girly, it comes down so far over his hands..... Geeze.....

4. i thought of gettin a msd gal, but end up ordering a boy again..lol

5. I'm thinking my first doll is going to be a white Mo-2, just because his smirky face can be feminine enough to be questionable when put in the right clothes/hair/position XD

Not to mention they can look much older then other MSDs >> Saves me space and money instead of getting the larger dolls, which is a plusplus<3

6. here is a more current photo of my Mo2! lol

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. oh, she's pretty, MikaRen! The butterfly was a nice touch!

And uhm..I'm thinking this could be considered on-topic, since it's concerning Mo's, but if not, let me know..

To already owners of these beautiful boys/girls, I just had a few questions!

Did you find they were prone to being strung too tight/too loose on arrival?
      I want to prepare myself for when I eventually get him, so I don't panic if he kicks/flops out of the box ^^;

Did their seams come sanded/bodies blushed? I plan on buying an unclothed boy but one with face-up, so I was wondering if they were included, since I can't seem to find anything on the sites mentioning if they were or not >> I plan on ordering mine through either DDE or Featherfall, but from what I understand they order from Dollzone for you, so..correct me if I'm wrong?

finally, are there any other quirks you found with mo's or megi's that seem to be unique to them? =) Such as small feet, smaller/bigger heads, posing problems, being perfectly awesome, etc. XD

-Really wants to get her Mo-

8. Hi Kitter! Welcome!

My Dollzone boys arrived nicely strung, not too tight. I have tightened the Megi's leg string, tho I suspect I stretched them myself not realizing how much they would stretch out. My AoD came really tightly strung, which means he stands well but likes to hit himself in the face a lot!

Dollzone sands their seams, except possibly on the tans ones since sanding does discolor the tan. All three of my DZ boys are white skinned and none were blushed, two actually arrived blank, so I've done their face ups.

Yes, the doll companies order them directly from Dollzone, when you make your order, unless they have them in stock.

Megis will STEAl your soul and your self control. They will wrap you around their itty bitty little finger and COMPEL you to spend boat loads of money and time on them! They love clothes, jewelry and attention! :lol:

Sun Fei, Dollzone's sculptor, does lovely long fingers and toes. Especially on the DZ Yuu,:D

9. XDD I almost feel sorry for you, but then I think of how cute they are, and can't imagine being mad at them. Thanks for answering my questions though! and for the welcome =)

I shall have to continue stalking this thread until my future mo is in my hands...and then we can both stalk it together x3

10. Mo's are almost as bad as Megi's for stealing your soul. XD Mine demands things, frequently. He's an NS-pink Mo-2, and he came sanded, heck, I can't even tell where his seams WERE they do such a beautiful job.

He was strung beautifully, I've had him since mid-May and I haven't touched his stringing, it's absolutly perfect. He's not got any body-blushing on him, but that doesn't bother me at all, and his resin is lovely to touch.... I spent time just rubbing it because of the feel. XD Poor thing probably feels a bit molested.

My boy has what I consider to be VERY girlie hands, but since he's a drag-queen, it works for him. X3 I love them myself. Not so much fond of his feet, but then again I don't care for feet anyhow.

Mo's have the cutest smug, smirky faces. They know just how cute they are and you find yourself spending money, even though you didn't mean too! XD I swear Tanso has kidnapped my wallet and won't give it back now. X3

11. i swear in this Shot Sachi is saying "How smexy am I now!"

[​IMG]

12. I love that outfit, MikaRen! Very cute!

I have a NS-Pink Mo named Riddick (single jointed) plus a single jointed (older) white skin Xi-Aliester (Fitch) and a double jointed NS-Yellow Dollzone body (Kale and Kestrel, the MNF boys share it) - not a seam to be found on any of them. They're solid standers, too. Riddick's torso joint needed sueding, but none of the others really needed anything. I like to fiddle with them, and have tightened Riddick and Kale's body but they'd have been fine without it. I also wired the single jointed ones arms and legs, it really helps their arm poseability but I just did the legs because I could and because it's super easy, they really didn't need it. The double jointed bodies don't need it at all.

They're generally just awesome!

13. Thank you! It's the Dollmore Alice outfit.

14. My Nicco!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His shirt was made by a good friend of mine when I first got him.

15. Ah, seeing all these cute megi's and mo's is making me impatient! Must.Save.Money! >_>

Kariechaos, thank you for easing my fears XD Body-blushing doesnt sound to be too hard, it was mostly just the sanding I was afraid of. Also, you mentioned your mo is a drag queen? x3 I find it amazing that quite a few collectors like their boys in skirts (And here I thought I was the only one!) Did you have that character in mind when you got him? Or did it come to you after? Personally, I was looking for a more feminine boy for my first doll, as it's going to be a character I already have, but even without that I think I still would have got a mo..he just really grew on me. x3 like you said, it's that little smirk >>

AmyAngel, I think I've seen your Riddick while browsing the forum! He's quite handsome, with his striking black/blonde hair<3 It really stands out in my mind. I knew exactly who you were talking about when you mentioned him!

Toshirodragon, your Nicco is mesmerizing! Especially his eyes. I wasn't nearly as fond of the megi's as the mo's, but Nicco definately brings out the best features. =)

16. Aww... Nicco's so cute!

Thanks, Kitter! I'm always so flattered when someone remembers one of my dolls. Riddick is quite the charmer.

17. hi all,
      my dz megi 2 arrived this morning and aside from some tightness in the legs he is perfect. i am so excited and he is just beautiful!!!
      he took a while to arrive so i have about 5 outfits already in a little trunk just for him. my only problem now is naming him. i really can;t stand the name megi!

18. Body blushing is a breeze, Nicco has had his redone several times! There are some great tutorials in the Workshop.

Thanks Everyone! I love the little imp with all my heart! He just makes me happy.

Riddick is who sold me on Mos. :)

YAY! Bookdreamer! Can't wait to see pics!

19. mikaren << oh wah..the dress is cute on ur doll. did u do that faceup?

20. nope she came with the faceup although I do plan on redoing once I have the right materials