1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Echo Town 1/4 Discussion

Sep 5, 2016

1. @YumikoMiao: I wish your tan Delores will be ready very soon. ^^
      @marxwyn, @clouds_inside: Many thanks. ^^
      I do find her very well designed, the joints are pleasant to work with, she poses very nice. She is strongly strung. The only thing for me I don't like are her hands, I definitely miss naturality on them, she holds the fingers somehow strange for me, the fingers are also a little bit too small/thin, for my taste.
      The box in which the doll came, is something really beautiful concepted, I like the kind of the box with magnets and the red inside is also nice. But unfortunately the whole inner box went broken at once as I have opened it, on each side which was glued. I think the glue was of poor quality or something like that. I had only broken parts from the box, that was a box with a very short life.
      Here is one more photo of my Ygritte:
      [​IMG]
      2018-05-04 Vanessa with a white vase
      by made by nufa, on flickr

2. @nufa thanks for that.
      wow your girl looks gorgeous with the blonde wig and PRETTY outfit!!

3. @marxwyn: You are welcome. Thank you. ^^
      I have ordered a reddish wig, the same as in her promo photos on Stacy's web-site, but this blond wig was delivered and it is such a beautiful color, very delicate and suits her superb, so I am happy with it. ^^

The Volks dress is a little bit loose on her waist, she has a smaller waist, but besides that it is a surprisingly very good fit. ^^

I found the flat feet by Dollshe Fashion female dolls has a very close look and measurements, the difference is only 1 mm on the both sides.
      Dollshe Fashion female flat feet: 2 cm width, 5,6 cm length.
      Echo Town flat feet: 1,9 cm width, 5,5 cm length.

But the heel feet is quite different, as it has another angle and measurements are different.

4. Thanks for that @nufa
      good information. :thumbup :love

I read in the artist's instagram, she might open pre-order again (in answer to an IG user's question)

5. That is good to hear. I just discovered this thread/dolls yesterday and was disappointed to see they weren't being made anymore.

6. Me too. They have such beautiful bodies like porcelain dolls!

7. I love her dolls so much! The only thing that really bothers me is that the eyes seem too far apart, or is that just me?? And like what @nufa said, the fingers look sorta weird and easily breakable. I’d be afraid to handle her :(

8. I just found out she's opened her preorder again. You have to email her and then order through there.

9. @ashvianey: The eyes sitting far apart is definitely a part of the look. Some doll artists like such aesthetics (Popovy Sisters, for example) and it is surely a wanted feature. ^^
      The hands are surely not easy breakable if you use the hands correctly. I mean, you don't need to touch and handle the fingers, if you can handle the wrist joint itself. What I have meant is the form of the hands I don't really like and the size. But I am a fan of Dollshe Fashion hands and they are on the bigger side, so I think it is a question of personal preferences. ^^

10. Is anyone finding high heel shoes for Echo town girls? I just bought them through Taobao. This shop is selling high heel shoes in Echo town size. If you would like to buy them, please click this link. It is a deposit price. You have to pay the final payment + shipping fee when the shoes are ready to send.

This shop is also starting to sell clothes in Echo town size, too. If you would like to see the clothes, please click this link. It's a same paying method as the shoes. Please open the link in Google Chrome and use the translate function to read the details in English or your local language. Hope it helps. :D

11. @fancat: Thank you for the links. ^^

I have changed the hands on my Ygritte to Dollshe 26F Fashion hands and it works better for me. The match is not 100%, though. Please click here and here to see how they look like on her.

#111 nufa, Jun 4, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    12. *edited out

#112 marxwyn, Jun 30, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    13. What is the email address?

14. I've been out of town and just saw this. Does anyone know if the preorder is still open?

@nufa I think the Dollshe hands look perfect. Nice to see your Ygritte. That would be my sculpt choice as well.

@fancat Thanks for the links! That's super helpful. Like Stella Marigold I too wish there was a white resin option but they look great...

Fixed sculpt comment. D'oh!

#115 dollhausen, Jul 8, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    15. @dollhausen: Thanks! Mine is Ygritte, but it doesn't matter. Dolores is also very nice.

16. Oops. Fixed that. I was looking at too many Echo Town comments yesterday....I guess I like Ygritte and Dolores...

17. I guess I like Ygritte. I just adopted one here on the MP. Lucky me, it's a white skin Echo Town on the old body. I'm psyched because I'm really into white. Now I just need to find out what fits. I also have an Iple Creaa on the way so I guess they'll be friends...

18. So I just did a giant box opening and in the titles I called Ygritte, Dolores again! Freudian slip! I had to revise the titles. Box opening is here:
      https://denofangels.com/threads/tal...nsfw-iplehouse-echotown.782595/#post-12498715

But you have to wade through an Iplehouse box opening and two photostories to get to the Echo Town box opening. It's all a rich tapestry. Also, be warned, it's NSFW with nude dolls and whatnot.....

Perhaps at the next ET order I'll get a Dolores....