1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Echo Town 1/4 Discussion

Sep 5, 2016

1. Hi! I really loved your box opening story! It was beautiful! I love ygritte so much and I can’t wait for mine to arrive! :D

2. @ashvianey Thanks! It was funny since I had wanted an Echo Town but really only get white resin. Then one magically showed up. Sweet. There is something about them that's a bit odd and I like that as well. I really want a Dolores though. Maybe a white one will show up on the MP someday...

3. I believe Delores is a new sculpt and wasn’t around at the time when they did white skin. Maybe in the new preorders they’ll have white skin? Who knows, but I’d love to have a light tan Delores one day c:

4. Thanks for the info! That's a shame....

5. I just made a review of the second body. I hope it is useful to some of you!

6. Thank you for the review @Wabbie-chan! It is a beautiful body!

I agree that this style of hip joint is so flexible and easy to pose. Similar bodies can be found in the Tender Creation dolls and Pasha Pasha dolls. I love the neck joint, too.

7. Thanks @Wabbie-chan I like the body but without it coming in white.....I'll have to stick with my V1 body...

8. Thanks for the review wabbie-chan.
      @dollhausen how much different posing wise v2 with your v1 body? (Compared to wabbie-chan's review)

9. @marxwyn I don't have a V2 body but tonight I'll get out my V1 and see how it looks vs that video....

10. Thank you so much for the body review @Wabbie-chan!! I should be expecting mine really soon:D

11. Just received my Pepper. Those hands definitely very thin. @nufa those dollshe's does look better. I wonder what other hands can also be used. How about iplehouse fid/crea-j or raccoon doll? I just sold my chicline hand parts, but considering the heads I'd like to use with the body, chicline might be too small.
      I might try luts mdf in the meantime.

edit: so that mdf hands is no go, the s-hook is too big for echotown.
      anyway, here is a hybrid with souldoll head

[​IMG]

#131 marxwyn, Sep 28, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    12. @marxwyn: Congrats on your Pepper! ^^
      Thank you, yes, for my taste they are better, too. I have no FIDs or Crea-J hands to try on. The Echotown's hand socket is really a small one.

13. @nufa btw I hope you dont mind me asking what colour of dollshe resin do you use to hybrid with echotown?

14. @marxwyn: Those hands are Dollshe pure oriental resin, the match with Echotown normal pink in real is not 100%, but quite ok. I have ordered new hands in pure fresh (a little bit lighter) to try if it matches better. Not received them, just waiting for. ^^

15. Does anyone have an eye size comparison on these girls? I don't like how small the eyes look in the stock photos and was wondering if I could go a size bigger for my incoming girl.

16. Received my Echotown Aya today. She came with very tiny eyes (8 or 6mm I think?) so gave her 10mm and like it much better like this.
      For everybody who wants to hybrid her she matches perfectly with the supiadoll resin (NS).

17. hello, does anyone have the neck/shoulder measurements for the echo town bodies? I have a delores head and I'd like to hybrid her but I'm unsure if I can find another body that's naturally the right proportions.

18. thank you! I'm looking to put my girl on the dollzone b45-012 body with a 6cm neck, but I wanted to be more sure the fit would work before I ordered it. if possible, could someone who owns the echo town body please double-check this?