1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elf Yder! Second Sale! 15th 11:30am

Jan 23, 2006

1. Only a little, if you pay by Paypall, you have to add some fees. But only half of the fees, CP pay the other half!
      The shipping is the same tho.
      You can also pay by bank transfer!

Lirias really good to buy from, I got my El elf from her!
      Hope that helps!

Charlie*^_^*

2. You can now! LOL!
      But only the stock face ups, the same as the pics.

Charlie*^_^*

3. 200 was the full number.... Liria has 20...

4. I think it was around 35? That could have been after a bunch of them got snapped, though...

5. Luts won't be selling all 200, that's 200 -total-, with all the CP distributors. For instance, Liria's selling 20. but yes, I'm sure Luts must have gotten more than just 35 to sell...

6. So they ARE doing anothe release, yes? Just to be sure. But no one knows when it'll be yet.

7. My Yder with make-up took exactly 3 weeks. ^^'; I'm going on day 7 since I ordered and payed for my Elf boys, but I know it's a holiday over there, so I'm not so worried. =3

8. Perhaps I shouldn't be posting this here, but I know that acexkeikai just had the same thing happen to her when trying to order from Luts. When trying to place an order and proceed after selecting the payment option, this message comes up;

[​IMG]

Now I'm using Firefox 1.0.7, and I have no idea why this would occur. I've cleaned out the cache, and I'm pretty sure that I allow for cookies from the eluts site. I've even tried through IE, and come up with the same problem. Any help would be much appreciated.

9. Hmmm.. I'm not sure if this is the same as with IE, I've never used Firefox... is there a place in Firefox that you can add Luts to your "trusted" sites?

I know in IE it's "tools" > "internet options" > "security" and then you add the site.. hopefully firefox has something similar... o.O

Alternately, if you have a firewall, you might want to disable it for the brief period it takes for you to order from Luts... I've had several Korean websites not function for me while I've got it running, but as soon as I disable it, I can see all the stuff on the website... weird, but true... I haven't figured it out yet.

*Keeps her fingers crossed for you*

10. I've gotten that exact same error message shopping at Leekeworld, it happened when I had items in my cart and it "expired". To get it to go away and get a fresh cart, I had to put something else in my cart. I don't know if that's any help, but Leekeworld and Luts have similar shopping cart systems, so maybe thats it?

11. Last one? Is it for certain that this was the final wave for the English side of things? I'm greatly saddened that he still appears to be in stock for Korean and Japanese customers. Don't they want him? We'll more than gladly take him! And alas, try as I might, I just can't seem to order from the Luts site anymore, that stupid message continues to haunt me.

12. For Liria it might be more effective to go to her website and use her email to make an order.

http://fairyland.it.to/

13. I hope not... weren't they supposed to announce the second wave? There were only 5 available... I came back home logged into DOA and saw he was back in stock and in a heartbeat I was there. Logged in and grabbed him. and failed...

14. Yeah... *nods* I just sent her one.

I'm pretty sure that the 5 wasn't the second wave though or else there would have been an announcement on the Luts site. They still only have the message up for the first one.

15. I used http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr to translate the LUTS Japanese ELF YDER webpage and the one part reads:

*2006 year January 26th, 12:30 primary sale is started from.
      Dispatch starts from February 6th.

So....not info on second wave.

The same translation page doesn't seem to work on the Korean to English.

Hugs,
      Janine in PA :)

16. I asked them on the Q&A, also tanned El's are really hard to make. I think 1 out of 5 are made correct. So there would be some delay.

17. Do we know when the next sale is going to be, yet? The site still says the 26th ._.

18. Guys! It's been confirmed, here is a Q & A I had at the eluts English forums...

Question

1. In regards to my Order, 20060126-1096 (DELF ELF YDER, NO FACE UP, BEAUTY WHITE), when will this be shipped?

2. Is it possible to order other things from your site so that it can be included int he shipment of the doll? If so, how will I do this without having to pay for addtional individual shipping cost.

Answer

1. We will send your order items at next week.

2. You can add some items to your order. Please tell me what kind items do you want?

19. It would be nice if they would release the information of how many are being are available via each reseller/website. I tried to get one from Liria but her quota was well and truly spoken for and I am not sure she is getting anny more. And it'd be nice to know how many total are being sold via the luts english website so we have more of an idea of whether this is the last chance to get one or there is hope for another sale

Does anyone know if they are sold via any other agents, or just luts and liria. I would think if there were still elves available on the japanese and korean sites at the end of it all they would flick some more onto the english site (i think this is possibly what happened with the mmini releases of 5 here and there after the first sale)

20. I'm going to close this thread. At this point, there is no sense in having a 50+ page thread about one particular doll in the News subforum. We really want to keep the News subforum for just news updates to help keep this subforum streamlined. Chatter about the particular dolls really need to be done in the appropriate subforums: Larger/Mini/Tiny.