1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. I am Betting Yours Will arrive on Saturday!

Mine showed up on Saturday.

2. I do hope so because the parcelforce van always comes at exactly 9 here and D: still no tinies today

Come on Tea and Crumpet! I grow impatient waiting for you!

3. Oh poor AnnTagonist
      I keep popping back in here to see if you have got your pair
      it cant be much longer

4. i'm still waitting too...=-="
      i've heard that 3rd to 10th October is holiday in Korea (is that really?) so the delivery may be need more time

5. I know ;o; it's driving me nuts! Have you got your orientdoll yet Carrie? I'd deffinetely like a wig for crumpet x3

*sigh* they should have shipped out on the 30th of september, well before the holiday D: I hope they turn up soon, this is terrible...

6. Got him -Haku ...gorgeous ...and making wigs LOL
      still wish I could have one of these though

lol
      I so like the Angel ...and the size

7. fab x3 I'll pm you about the wigs now aha

And gaah I love both of them! Can't wait to get my hands on them and start sewing cute little bits and pieces for them <3

8. oO I think my doll doesn't like me.

He keeps throwing things at me, wigs, horns, faces, and just now, he threw his entire left leg at me. His foot fell off the screw, his elastic shot inside his body taking the screw with it, and his leg just... fell off. All I was doing was straightening it out so he could stand, and I was not rough with him.

... I hate to say this, but I think that Elfdoll has a few issues with this release. It's either that, or I'm extremely unlucky.

9. Eidolon Tree,

I remember reading about the similiar issue(trouble with standing) with Hana at the Korean Elfdoll club. Rainman asked the buyer to send her Hana back to him and he fixed it for her. She left the follow-up message stating that her Hana can stand up and easily pose after all.

If it's too much trouble to send it back overseas, you should be able to get some tips about how to fix it by posting a message regarding such problem on Elfdoll site. Good luck!

10. My Hana never had trouble posing, he was not kicky or tightly strung. He just... fell apart.

I thought before, that I might have trouble "bonding" with this doll, and now that he's literally fallen apart in my hands twice, it's simply become not fun owning him. I'll probably get over it.

Right now, he's under a cloth, on my desk, and I'm just waiting for Elfdoll to reply to my messages.

11. I'm so sorry that your Hana is having such trouble. I thought that it simply had a problem standing up. If this cannot be fixed at home, I think Elfdoll will fix your Hana for you. It is a pain to ship it back and wait for few weeks to get it back and all that, though.

I'm also waiting for my Hana devil and angel, and I hope that they would come with perfect joints. My tiny dolls' joints are kicky, so it's little difficult for me to pose them as I want. But I've been pretty satisfied since they are so tiny.

I hope that Elfdoll will fix your problem soon! In fact, I posted a question for myself at Elfdoll, and I've been waiting for a few days to be answered. Since it is the biggest & longest holiday in Korea, I am expecting to be answered some time next week.

12. [​IMG]

He has no left leg. His "open hand", left hand is broken.

*add: I honestly think if it were just one or the other, I could suck up and deal, but for my doll to just start unraveling as he is? .... I don't think that I have that kind of persnickety perseverence in me. I'll try, to be sure, but my frustration is understandable, isn't it?

13. Oh, No!
      Im sorry that has happened. I hope you hear from them very soon. Let us know what they say.

14. Oh ;o; I hope you get him fixed soon! I'm sure elfdoll will provide help!

15. The larger Elfdoll girls seem to have that happen every once in a while (screws coming out and shooting up the leg with the elastic) so it may be a design issue. The normal fix for them is to use forceps to fish it out and replace the screw into the foot with some strong superglue. It's never happened to Moira, so I'm not sure how long-term that is.

Will Elfdoll be sending you new hands/feet? OrientDoll ended up sending me replacement parts three times for Tae before he was okay, but they were really good about it and shipped right away. I can hear ya on the "bonding" thing, though...he and I never bonded as well because of my frustration with him that first month.

I'm so sorry you're having such difficulties...I know how much you were looking forward to these dolls :/

16. *sigh* still no tinies, I'm hoping today at least ;o;

17. I'm starting to think they haven't been shipped D:

18. I haven't received mine yet either

19. Did you get a shipping notice? I didn't D: and I'm starting to think they just didn't ship

20. Mine actually never updated from "in transit", my EF account still says it's being shipped. Sooo, you never know, I guess.

*edit: AnnTagonist, Elfdoll has replied to your shipping question with a tracking number.