1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. Mine cleared customs on Friday at 11 AM. I'll probably see them Monday.

2. *sigh* monday for me too, because parcelforce lie D:

3. Sweetie ,
      They will be at your local depot , Our ParcelForce dont deliver on Saturday anyway
      ....unless we pay them a Saturday delivery charge
      yes ...you did read that right
      as if they dont get enough from us

...dashes off to see where Merry is

4. Well it'll make my monday a lot of fun anyways! Hopefully my best friend will lend me his digital camera for a few days so I can get some photos for everyone x3

5. Well, great. I just went on vacation and got a bit of computer time, and naturally I went to check up on my questions at Elfdoll, and not only did they not answer my questions, they don't even have the hit that shows it's been read. I'm at the bottom of the page.

That's... just disapointing. I'm not even going to bother contacting them further. I'm just going to fix it myself and hope I do a reasonable job of it.

6. at the momment Elf are swapping servers
      or swapping something ..offices
      I think normal service resumes 15th ?
      Im sure I read that somewere , but cant quite remember what is going on
      sorry I didnt take much notice
      only they undergoing a HUGE upheavel
      and not taking orders at the momment

7. It was on the front page Carrie, they mentioned it and I'm sure someone said they were moving offices and server.

So I'm guessing Eidolon if you post again today they'll be sure to get back to you tomorrow.

8. T__T I left a message on the Elfdoll Q&A BBS, asking how long Hana would be available.. as I really can't afford one right now, but would love to get one next Spring. They said that as Hana was released in August, and was planned to be a 6 month release, they'll stop selling them in December or January.

:...( I think I might have to put the funds for Rooster's body on hold! This really stinks!

(Link, btw, in case any of you wanted to see)

9. Really? that's so strange O_o' you'd think they'd be around for much longer...how weird! And here I was hoping they'd start making clothes and such for them...

10. It IS strange.. especially as they're discontinuing their older tinies, right? What are they going to be doing? Perhaps focusing on their Rainy Doll instead..

T_T It's really lame, anyway. Now I'm going to have purchased a head this month, will be purchasing a head next month, and then I'll be getting Hana in December.. I hope he doesn't get lost in the Christmas mailing rush!

11. Hmm but Rainman said it took him a year to make these dolls....so a years work and only to sell them for six months? I think it's just really strange.
      Maybe they won't be selling them as a full set?

12. Perhaps not.. But they didn't offer me more details, and I don't want to bother them over it. I think I'm just going to have to break the bank and get him now, to avoid any potential disaster.

If anyone else manages to find out more details, please post them here!

13. Maybe they're just discontinuing the first version (Angel/Devil), and will bring out a different version after the 6 months?

Turns out they're not discontinuing the original tinys, though that's the impression more than one vendor got from them. Luckily, they'll be around longer that we thought :).

14. ah I'm really glad they didn't get rid of the original tinies! they're wonderful ;o;

Oh and, I have no idea on the hana front to be honest. Maybe they'll make different outfit versions for them?

15. OH my XD Could anyone tell me if Bambicrony clothes would fit Elfdoll Hana? ^^; This outfit is just TOO cute!

16. No, Bambicrony is way too big, I believe. Hana fits very well in the Only Hearts Club clothes, (available at Target), feet fit into Tiny Betsy (Tonner doll) shoes perfectly. Hana is too slim for Riley Kish clothes, unless you are handy with a needle. And hopefully when Tinybear's Merry turns up she will start making a whole wardrobe for them!

17. you betta believe it
      I bought another sewing machien yesterday ...cant wait to have a go on it
      ....and have some amazing shoes , I cant wait to show them off on Merry
      an outfit like that would be so cute !

puts on thinking cap

18. wow! JUST WOW!
      They came this morning at 8:45 and I am in ABSOLUTE love
      They're gorgeous, love love love love love.
      Everything about them is incredibly perfect. I'm so suprised by their size and their weight! Amazing! Every face-up is immaculate, their costumes are wonderful. I'm so happy x3

19. Ive been waiting all morning for that message LOL
      Ive held off with your wigs ,as mine is due anytime ...looks at big white van just pulled up

20. Oh! I hope your little girl has come too x3!
      I'm so happy with them Carrie, they were presented perfectly, their clothes are perfect, everything is wonderful and despite the minor foot surgery I had to perform this morning, amazing. I adore Tea's colour x3 he's my first sort of tan doll, wonderful! And crumpet is very sweet x3 I'm overjoyed. I think my mum was just as excited as I was xD and she was amazed with how small and light they are.