1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. false alarm ;(
      I got Gumdrop eyes ...gorgeous , and a Pullip Dal ...cute ...but not my Elf ;(
      then postie bought me Vampire Gold Eyecandies ...which I forgot I ordered and havent got the doll now LOL

2. Oh dear! Tomorrow I hope then! x3 ahaha, and @_@ oh dear on the eye front! maybe you'll find a use for them? XD My snakeyman is currently getting harassed by tea and crumpet x3 pictures when I find my camera wire!

3. Delivery attempted Saturday, but as I use my husband's office for shipping--no one was there. Alas. Now they have arrived. I am getting my camera ready to open the box.

AnnTagonist--If they are half as cute as Tea and Crumpet, I'll be happy. And oh my gosh--Vlad--AWESOME.

4. Have fun opening the box! My box opening experience was wonderful with these two x3 I look forward to your shots!

And thank you aha, Vlad hisses happily x3 I think Crumpet is in love xD

5. Did they come with fully painted faces, or do you need to pay more for that?
      They are so cute!

6. face-ups are inclusive in the price!

7. Oh Joy Oh Joy
      Merry Lucy Fee is settled and happy
      wig changed , eyes changed , I am very very happy with her
      I made her a new wig , and Made Tea and Crumpet theirs ,
      she now had Autumn Fire hair with gold eyes , and of course her little horns ...she is seriously cute
      Im have been drafting patterns , between wigmaking , so many idears

8. Oh fab!" x3 Crumpet is deffinetely looking forward to her wigs and I can't wait to see what clothes you make! I have my thinking cap on too aha.

I can't wait to see pictures x3!

9. Tinybear--Hilarious picture with the braids and the horns. A little Pippi Longstocking with attitude.

10. d'aww I posted a picture of Vlad, Tea and Crumpet on the Elfdoll Q and A as a thank you and they've arrived, here was the reply from Oka:

Wowwowwow!! Ann, thank you so much for your
      amazing photo!
      I will run to Rainman and staff and show them!

Thank you!

Elfdoll_Oka

I think they like Vlad?! x3
      Made my day x333

11. Wow Carrie. I love her in the red wig.
      Ann, what a wonderful compliment.

12. Yes! I was so pleased x3 I think Vlad feels very special x3

13. Anyone else get notices or anything regarding delivery? Or even just getting your doll? I'm still waiting for mine... T_T

14. I suggest posting a question on the board!
      Odd you haven't got yours yet @_@

15. I never got a shipping notice until I wrote on the Q & A board, and then they said she had already shipped--which meant that very day. So I don't know if that was a little push to them to get her out. You could try that.

16. well, thing was that I placed the order the very first day they were avaliable, but didn't pay until September 22nd due to a mixup. [sigh] I had thought that I paid them at the same time that I paid for a couple other purchases, and accidently didn't pay them right away as I had intended. -__-;;; When I asked why they hadn't marked my order as paid for yet, I was reminded that I hadn't paid yet. T__T So I paid on the 22nd of September, and the email said 15-20 days after they send me the "payment confirmed" email, and it's been 30 days now. I don't want to be rude to them or anything, since I took so damn long to pay >_<

17. Be patient. Many of these dolls aren't manufactured until the orders are in. These are fairly small companies for the most part and a lot of work is by hand. Elfdoll will come through. If you want to write to them, be gentle. There is a cultural and language difference as well, and extreme politeness goes a long way. Even apologies on your part for late payment and praise for their beautiful dolls will help them want to please you.

18. this a very good point. elfdoll operate in a country where even slight criticism is very rude, so you have to be careful how you phrase things! It really does help to drop compliments in ^-^