1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. Yeah, I know, that's why I've resisted the urge to bother them again. And I've appologized to them regarding the late payment too. I really bad for not paying them right away like that. >_<

2. -- just some parting words. I had a rather exasperating experience with Elfdoll, and they wound up not helping me at all in the end. So, I fixed Cobweb myself. He hasn't broken at all since I fixed him, and he was an easy fix. I was never unable to fix him myself, I just have to wonder why it is that I HAD to. I'm going to go easy and not state my various opinions on the matter, as that'd simply be silly.

Regardless, my doll is whole.

I have also devised a way to keep my doll's faces quickly accessible and secure. I took a tin meant to hold collectable playing cards, and glued bits to hold him in there. Since the faces are magnetic, they want to stick to the tin, and with the glued bits, they roll around less. If you find a tin of the correct depth, it makes an ideal tote for your dolls' faces.

3. this may be a dumb question and it may have been asked already but my search isn't working....

Does Hana come with a face up?

Nicole

4. yes on all 4 heads :aheartbea

5. tinybear: Thanks for the info. I am giving serious thought to getting her. She just reminds me of that little girl that was sooooooo sweet looking and yet she could walop all the little boys. LOL

Nicole

6. she is great ...she always makes me smile
      a nice size to knit and sew for ...all around great doll
      I like her so much I have had an Angel put on layaway for me :aheartbea

7. Wow it's been 15 years since the last post! Does anyone know what size eyes they take? I'm looking at a Hana potentially ...

8. Oh never mind I went through the earlier posts and saw that she takes 6mm eyes :)))

9. Whoops never mind again I'm seeing it's 8mm now? I have a few 8mm eyes so we will see, I am hopefully having a Hana on the way :)

10. I find that the 8mm eyes (which is what my Devil girl came with) fill the eye socket. Perhaps the 6mm is used by some wanting a smaller iris? I think my other ED girls take 6mm.
      [​IMG]
      Chandi
      by clochette62, on Flickr

11. Thanks so much! I'll be going home tomorrow so I can dig through my old doll stash and see what eyes I have. My Elfdoll Hana has apparently arrived at the middle transfer point (I used Buyee to get her from mecari Japan) and I requested a photo because I still can't believe she might be coming :0

12. Oh man my Hana just arrived a week ahead of schedule!!! It's crazy how fast she got here. I got her second hand off of Japanese mercari and I've never used a third party seller before (which you just do for things like Yahoo Japan and sometimes Mandarake) so I was super nervous but it was such a pleasant experience. Everything was very clear, I requested photos of the doll when it arrived at them and they provided them, overall such a smooth process! I don't have photos because the lighting here is terrible but maybe tomorrow I'll get some. I'm in love with the childlike body proportions and how graceful the joints and posing are? I remember my Elfdoll tinies being super kicky but even then they seemed natural in their positions. I'd forgotten how DENSE the Elfdoll resin was, compared to my pocketfairy Charlie on the sugar body she's an absolute BRICK. Her torso fits Blythe and licca clothes though they are a bit long for her in the waist and a bit wide in the shoulder, I am thinking I'll have to draft some of my own. I'd also love to give all of her heads matching faceups, but I haven't done a doll face up in forever so we shall see haha!

13. If you can find some of the Only Hearts doll clothing sets, those fit pretty well. They used to sell them at Target, not sure if they do any more.

14. Spacemachine, I would love to see pictures of your new Hana! I’ve been playing a lot with mine lately. I have a lot of Blythe dresses that fit. I also found a very nice lady on Etsy that let me send her a body so that I could get pants that fit-DreamingAboutCrafts. She’s wonderful!

15. Here’s some of the school uniform pieces DreamingAboutCrafts did for me, including the shorts, pants, jumper and the boy’s shirts.

Elfdoll Hana tinies