1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. I CANT WAIT! i havent been this excited about a doll in a long time OMG!!!!

So, they are how tall?? I didn't quite follow that.
      *eeeeeeeeek*

2. It's in the thread title. *laugh* 8 inches. Smaller than MSD, taller than Tiny... so now there are two threads.

3. I read 'this' in the NEWS section. Thanks Karenc! :)

Wallet OH wallet, please do me some magic. :lol:

4. Something tells me these will be quite expensive, what with the four faceplates and all. But OMG, I simply must have a Devil. MUST. Someday.

5. oh... the last pic of the devil girl... how on earth could anyone NOT love something that looks that pissed off? it's precious. i MUST have one... someday that is... ack, some FAR away day...

6. holds head in hands
      Im gonna be broke forever
      ...I must not buy ...I must not buy

I have 1 thing in my favour ...I dont like dolls with multi heads ...like them to have their won bodies
      I sold my Unoa face-plates because of this (all but my sleeping elf)
      I never use them ...Im a creature of habbit

but if they sell the bodies seperatly ...Im doomed because I love the Angel smile

7. Elfdoll has a strong habit of giving lots of options with their first release specials, and then limiting them with the standards. I bet he sells them as seperates in the Standard version, and all together in the Special version.

8. I'm dying to see how much they are. :/ These girls are definately on my "candy" list, but if they wind up less than $600, I might wind up getting them anyways... I'm so curiously drawn to them, and I generally dislike child molds.

9. haha oopsie :):)
      Thats really cool.. i cant wait till their released!

10. Um. Isn't that like 20cm? If yes, then it's smaller than a lot of tinies (largest being petite ais, cutie delfs...) and doesn't belong here.

11. Ah, my tiny is 14cm, I keep forgetting that she's tiny, whereas most are just tiny... and that doesn't even make sense. For some reason I thought it fell between the 35 and the 40, but I guess that kinda math is too advanced for me at such an advanced hour (sarcasm)

I'm sure a mod will roll in and merge the two eventually.

12. Hehe, I love the 'pouty' face. It looks so delightfully brattish. Very curious to see more pics of these girls.

13. Wow, a tiny with 4 face-plates. That's awesome. I love the 2nd one of Angel and the last one of Devil. Want to see what the body and the rest is like.

14. I'm loving the smiley Angel but I also love the sleepy and the angsty Devil. If we can mix and match that will be awesome, but what am I talking about!?

15. I swear I am going to throw this computer out the window. OH NO! If they come dressed I'm going to kill myself.

16. They are definately tiny. ONe inch taller than my Violet (Lucy). I see an xmas present in my future...

17. 8 inch = 20,32 cm
      I think they are great! I love them, can't wait to see more.
      I only hope Rainman won't let down his tiny line. I'm still waiting for a boyfriend for my Olivia. *bambi eyes*

18. I hope so ...I love the smile face
      .....the others are lovely ...but I have lots of Lovely

...the smile is unique :aheartbea she reminds me a little of Bong Sun Hwa
      she has such character
      and I could cope with the Grumpy
      fingers crossed

19. That's what I was thinking too! A grown up Bong, wippieeeee!
      I like them all, oh dear! But I'm CRAZY about the crossed looking Devil girl. :whee:

Let's do the hamsterpile!!! :hamster:

20. anyone heard a release date yet?
      or at least a preorder date??

eager eager eager! ;)

***Update--- I just preordered them from Kathy at Dolls and Friends! Can't wait- but will have to. bummer on being poor and having to layaway.
      but UN-bummer at being able to layaway so that I can get them even considering my poverty. :)