1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. they are so damn cute :aheartbea
      I only wish they were bigger.

2. Oh-My-Stars!!!!!!!!!!
      I am in trouble now. I love that size and their realistic look. Okay, that's it, the Riley Kish dollhouse is officially now a BJD tiny house. Anyone wanna buy 25+ repainted Kish dolls?????

I do hope they come with all 4 faceplates! How long before this company usually makes their teaser pictures them available for order?
      (toddles off to sign up for lots of overtime)

3. I think at least at first they are coming as a set of all the faces. I need overtime too!!! Too bad they won't give me any.

Elfdoll usually teases for a couple of weeks before they announce the actual release.

4. Wow, i don't usually like tinies... but i LOVE the pouty grumpy devil girl. I'm so in love with her... what will i do with a tiny grumpy dolly though?

5. I saw these on the Elfdoll website and thought they were adorable. I don't need anymore dolls...but these are cute. Have to wait and see when and how much.

6. Ha ha don't need anymore dolls (rolls around on the floor in fits of laughter). Heh. You and me both. But cute! Squeeee! And they could be pals with my Lucy girl Violet. Doesn't she need a pal?

7. Elfdoll has announced on their Q&A board that they will be released on the 25th of this month, and that they have a "new feature that allows them to change faces", which I believe means...faceplates.

8. Elfdoll has announced on their Q&A board that they will be released on the 25th of this month, and that they have a "new feature that allows them to change faces", which I believe means...faceplates.

That's only 3 days!

I haven't the exclimation points to express how I feel.

9. Sculpted by RAINMAN
      Photography by OKA
      Faceup by Melon

Doll Type: Hana - White Version (Angel Girl Type)
      Height : 20cm
      Skin Type: Normal Skin
      Eyes: 6mm Acrylic Eyes (random in color)
      Outfit: Angel Dress + Wings + Headband + Wig + Shoes
      Parts Included: 3 Types of Changing Heads, Fist Hands
      Other Items Included: Instruction Guide, Authenticity Card

Sculpted by RAINMAN
      Photography by OKA
      Faceup by Melon

Doll Type: Hana - Red Version (Devil Boy Type)
      Skin Type: Homme Skin
      Outfit: Devil Top & Pants + Wings + Belt + Headband + Wig + Shoes

Homme skin is the same skin as the Rainy boys come in (like Wu and Red) I think this means the Angels come in girl skin tone (like Sooah and Ryung)...

$350 each

10. Sculpted by RAINMAN
      Photography by OKA
      Faceup by Melon

Doll Type: Hana - White Version (Angel Girl Type)
      Skin Type: Normal Skin
      Outfit: Angel Dress + Wings + Headband + Wig + Shoes

Sculpted by RAINMAN
      Photography by OKA
      Faceup by Melon

Doll Type: Hana - Red Version (Devil Boy Type)
      Skin Type: Homme Skin
      Outfit: Devil Top & Pants + Wings + Belt + Headband + Wig + Shoes

Homme skin is the same skin as the Rainy boys come in (like Wu and Red) I think this means the Angels come in girl skin tone (like Sooah and Ryung)...

$350 each

So, Devil Hana is a boy-doll. Oo I'll be clicking "buy-it now" until it works at elfdoll, for quite a while, I suspect....

11. Where is the English site? I've clicked on it from the Korean site, but it doesn't come up. I presume you have to join before you can order, but how can you do that if you can't understand it!? Help!!!

12. Sounds like you have caching issues.

You can't actually order either of them, yet. The description is there, but when you click 'buy it now', it will say that it has sold out (although it isn't on sale yet).

I haven't even tried the site from the Korean end, everything was working fine for me, and I wasn't even signed in. Try clearing your cache and trying again.

I imagine the 'buy it now' button won't work until the 25th...

edit: The english site is easily accessible by me from www.elfdoll.com , and then you just click on 'english'.

editx2: I think it's funny that their 20cm Angel/Devil dolls have 6cm eyes and their 14cm Tinies have 8cm eyes....

13. Well, you've definately got my money in your pocket. :)

*added:

When I first saw your two tiny dolls, I inhaled hard like breathing would fix it. They were so beautiful to me. I am not sure if I should thank you or damn you, but either way, I hope you know your dolls are appreciated.

14. OMG ...OMG ...a boy has he got bits !!!
      I love the size ...I love the girl
      want them both

BREATH ...BREATH ...LAVENDER OIL !!!

WHAT CAN I SELL !!!!!
      PLEASE dont let them be limmited

Wish they wouldnt do that bloody awefull flash pictures

thanks Feather for posting above

15. WOW, i LOVE the second pic!
      (hohoho, that's a expression apppears on my face quite frequently also...... but of course i'm much less cute than her).
      will you put these cuties up for sale?
      may i ask why this time all the dolls are having negative facial expression?
      and, thank you so much for replying my PM. big big thx.

p.s.: i'm sorry, but the link in your first post doesn't work..............

16. I am fairly sure that, that specific link was meant to take us to the first Angel pic. If you look, the link is simmilar to the image source if you right click and view source on the first Angel pic. Sometimes vBulletin flakes out on standard cut and paste jobs, and neats up the url so much that it doesn't actually work anymore.

17. Devil is a BOY

OMG sell my soul
      sell my body by the lb ..

My head is telling me NO NO
      my heart is saying Yes

18. Thank Eidolon Tree, I've managed to get it working now. I have a very old computer that's been upgraded and it plays up now and then. I've managed to register, too.
      I love the little boy, but wanted the white skin, drat. Maybe I should just go for the boy and dress him as a girl!! OUCH! I like the darker skin tone, and the freckles and the dark hair and the blue eyes.... oh listen to me, he's the one!!! At last a little sibling for my Cutie Mary. I so wanted an 8" and now my desire has been met. Hurry up Friday. Do we have to get up in the night? How many hours are we out? Gosh, this is exciting. I've never been in a position to buy a new release before. So glad I sold Sharmin now.

19. Angel is a girl and Devil is a boy?

20. *dies*

Ever since seeing my first Tiny I've wanted an angel and devil for each shoulder! I'm thrilled with these two!

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!