1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. :/ I 'm not really sure why their quoted stats is considered 'discussion', but I just wanted to point out that the reason why I'm quoting their stats twice in this thread is because I had a straight quote on the 'news' thread and a quote with an opinion on the original discussion thread, which is why I now have several posts all in a row, now.

Also, many of my quote are out of context now, as they were directed at Rainman and his post in news.

I'm not complaining, I just wanted to make sure that when I am read in this thread, it doesn't look like I'm foaming at the mouth for no specific reason.

2. Yeah ..my PMs are going a bit crazy
      and its so slow again

Multiple posts:) and wait for an hour for the thread to open

WELL I did want and OrientDoll

I need an 8inch doll for my outfits and wigs
      but Pete , my Hubby has just been notified his place of work has just gone into Insolvency :...(
      with the prospect of his job going in the next couple of months
      I shouldn't be even thinking of another doll

but that Angels smile is haunting me , she is like my tiny Bong ,but larger
      I would like to see body shots and better head shots before I do anything
      I want to find out if they are separate heads or plates
      if they are separate heads ..will there be optional bodies later
      which would appeal to me
      it would also mean I could sell the other heads
      I never used my Unoa headplates ...so I know I wouldnt use the others

or I could buy just the smile
      it would be great to have that choice

the photos flashing is driving still me Nuts ...hope they stop that when the sale starts

3. Oh man, I'm not a tiny person at ALL... but these two are serious love. x_x The picture of the devil boy with the angel girl in the cage... so awesome. XD ARGH. Must resist... T_T

4. Well, as Roel knows, there's always sandpaper <G>. I figure I'll be going that route if the skintones don't match, because there's too much "girl" in that devil face to keep it a boy. Elfdoll normal skin resin is pretty light, at least it is on my Soah, so I'm wondering if "Homme" skin is more like the Luts NS.

I really hate the flash animation too, Carrie, it's hard to look at. I'm curious to see the bodies and how the torso works...since the Tinys have both one and two-part torsos, I wonder what he went with for these.

5. If you hit Stop on the browser, it will freeze the animation.

I'm pretty much settled on getting a Devil. He's just too cute.

6. would love the devil to match the size of the little Yo angels

7. Where does it say that the release date is Friday? I went to the elfdoll site but it does not say there when they are going to be released. Does anyone have the link to the release date and time? I am soo confused! :?

8. ohhh will go try :)

9. Wow, They are Fantastic! What Expressions they have!

10. It's not fair. These companies need to stop making dolls that I want. I want the Devil with freckles.
      Marti 8)

11. The order page now had picture of the body. It says"Because it's children's body, they are the same body type, but only faceups are different."
      Does this mean they are angel bodies?

12. *Dies of fangirl love* Rainman you are amazing. Are you ever going to make a sculpt I won't fall in love with?

13. Thanks Rainman. They're truly awesome. I love these two expressions.

14. Yep, sure looks that way. Sorry Tinybear, your boy will not have his bits. I'm loving these little ones though. I think if I did order one I'd have a really hard time deciding between the two. Gosh I really would love them...both!

15. *puts the sandpaper away*

Yay.

16. I'm lost. Why is it my post for Rainman got shifted here????

17. Because the news thread is for news only. Questions about the item, and news updates only.

Comments are placed in a separate thread, so as not to "lose" the news parts in a bunch of chatter. :)

18. In their Q&A forum, someone asked, and they replied with a release date.

here

19. I'm delighted to see that the faces all have eyes. I was wondering last night how you could change faces and put in new eyes quickly for taking photos. Having read Rainman's comments, I now know he heard my own heart's cry for quick change and varied expressions. He loves taking photos, too. Brilliant! 3 cheers for Rainman.