1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll (8-inch)

Aug 21, 2006

1. Heehee! I ordered the Devil one too! So cute! XD
      And I'm really hoping for a bunch to be sent out early so that I get mine for my birthday on the 19th! Not much of a chance of that, but here's hoping!

[can barely contain her excitement]

2. Oh my gosh! They are so cutey! I thought they were both girls but the devil is a lil boy. Excuse me, I have to go find a bank to rob LOL.

3. When will they be available?

4. They are available now.

5. Ah, crud. The person who answers questions went through and answered all the new questions in the Q&A board, and they skipped mine. Only mine. So we still don't know if they're Limited, Standard, or Special, huh?

6. It seems Hana will be a birthday doll for many of us! Yippee! Just 3 weeks and 5 days before shipping the first order and counting...26 days...

7. The devil looks like a girl to me. XD;

I want one... or both... or... -_-;

8. Ahh, my birthday is September 24--so my Hanas could potentially arrive close to my birthday if I got into the first shipping group.

9. Oh dear. It would be helpful to know the answer, especially for those who want to wait.

10. My birthday is September 27th. There sure are alot of us expecting birthday dolls!

11. I was thinking about getting one until I remembered my rule. I am allowed to only by Pointy eared dolls. It is how I am going to try and control my doll addiction.

12. They say they are boy or girl type, but the bodies are sexless, so they can be whatever you want! I think the boy or girl type is just for concept and costume.

13. Does anyone have any thoughts about then wearing Riley Kish clothes.

14. I measured my Riley and they should be able to wear the same clothes, perhaps just a little big. The measurements are very close, though.

15. Valli,
      I don't know if that is good or bad news. Of course, there is always my favorite dressmaker in the UK

16. They answered. Very interesting...I wonder what they're going to do after 6 months are up?

17. Marti, thanks for being a loyal customer. I'll certainly be making things, just not sure when. This is going to be fun! She needs dungarees, don't you think? Red ones!!!

Eidolon Tree - I read the answer and can't imagine what they mean. It's good for those who want to wait though as they won't be sold out.
      I've never bought from them before, but they seem a very good company so far.

18. I'm SO SO SO excited, I LOVE RAINMAN SO MUCH RIGHT NOW X333

These have to be beyond my favourite ever tinies(well...next to Michael x3), I'm so glad I ordered devil hana(and soon angel!)

September won't come quick enough!

19. Welllllllll....I do have a Dremel.........<evil grin>

20. I REALLY want one of the devils... T_T I'm trying to convince myself that he won't fit in with my gang, but something is poking at my conscience with a little pitchfork saying "You know you want me!" >_< This is bad! XD