1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Alice rerelease [November 15th]

Nov 1, 2007

1. I got a Ballerina! :D

2. Eee, me too!! :D It's official, she's ordered! I wonder how many were ordered/confirmed already?

3. I can't believe I ordered another piggie...but my little Priscilla needed a friend so the gothic hoodie pig will be joining her...

4. Oooh, you'll have to post more photos for me to live vicariously through, Sharon! I have to wait til Christmas morning for mine!

5. I've just put a preorder deposit over at dollsandfriends.com for a gothic hoody. Choosing was super hard! I'm excited though!

6. I think I am going to order one..... my question is this.... it says that the ballerina is normal skin and the gothic hoodie has homme skin. What is the difference? The hoodie looks more dark and a tad pinker. Could someone clarify for me? Thanks.

7. The Homme skin is the skin tone they usually use for their boy dolls.. it's a tiny bit more 'tanned'.

8. Thanks plasticnoodles.....

Now to decide. I like Alice with eyelashes but I can always add those myself. I think I am going to go with the hoodie.

9. Wown I just got an email from Elfdoll .......... turns out that I got the FIRST Gothic Hoodie. I feel so special now.

And she should be shipped on the 12th. Yay!!

10. Just ordered my little ballerina from Dolls and Friends! *dances like snoopy*

11. Pig Party!

Just ordered my little Pickles - ballerina style. I've already raided my fabric stash for materials to make her first new outfit...

12. They are too cute :whee:
      I ordered mine now!

13. Must resist the power of teh pig!

They are seriously cute. Seriously.

14. Hi! I'm new here and I would really like to get some advice. I am thinking of getting an Alice. I live in the US and I'm wondering what the advantages/disadvantages are in purchasing her directly from Elfdoll vs. one of their US dealers. Any advice you could offer me would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! Susan

15. I'd say both are good.

I know with Elfdoll, the price already includes EMS shipping. So if you buy a Alice, it's 290 US$ shipping included. With the US dealers, I *think* they still charge extra for shipping. Not sure if all of them do this. When I ordered my Mir from Denver Dolls, they charge me extra for shipping from the USA to Asia.

16. You'll also tend to get the doll faster, as Elfdoll would ship straight to you, whereas the US dealer will have to order theirs at the same time you do, so they'll get theirs in and still have to ship to you. But the dealers can offer layaway, which sometimes is the clincher! ;)

17. Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from elfdoll yet? I think it's the 13th in Korea, & first batch was supposed to be mailed on the 12th. I've never ordered directly from Elfdoll before so I don't know their procedure for notifying buyers of shipping.

18. Yes, a couple people have so far, but I haven't gotten mine yet and I believe I ought to have snuck into the first batch. I'd post a question on their Q&A (Which I think you already did) if you want to ask Elfdoll directly.

19. I got mine yesterday. Elfdoll normally sends you an email with the EMS tracking number.

Can't believe my Piggy will be here in 2 days!

20. Wow, that's super fast!! I'll have to wait for mine for a while, but I guess it's better that way!