1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Alice rerelease [November 15th]

Nov 1, 2007

1. My sister and I are splitting the cost of the adorable little piggies - one (Ballerina) will be coming home soon and the other (Hoody) will be on layaway until April. I'm so excited! :D

2. He is here!! My little piggy is here.

Please meet Bram.
      [​IMG]

More pics here

3. How did you get him so soon!!? Boy, a person misses reading the News section for one day and ...:lol:

That Gothic Hoodie Piggie is adorable! :aheartbea

4. Oh he is so cute, Eiko! I can't wait for mine to get here-wonder if I was in that first batch? I guess maybe not since I haven't heard anything from elfdoll...but then again, I rarely do-the items just show up with no notice!

5. Your Gothic Hoody is soooo cute!!! I'm just waiting to see the ballerina now before I place an order. I'm really torn between the two - they're both adorable. I'm hoping I'll be able to make a final decision soon. Thanks for posting pics of you Gothic Hoody!! :)

6. :fangirl: Mine arrived today too! It was a total surprise - I guess Elfdoll forgot to email me with the tracking haha.

7. Well, I guess I was in that first batch-unfortunately I wasn't home when piggie arrived so will have to wait til tomorrow....:(

8. Congrads!! Which Piggy did you order?

9. OMG, gothic hoody piggy is so CUTE!!!
      Must have . . . . scrambles for the computer . . . .

10. My ballerina also came today - total surprise as I didn't get any notice she had shipped. She's so adorable! Can't take pics yet cause she's a Christmas present for my daughter.

11. Ballerina :D

[​IMG]

12. BlackCatNya - Awwww, she looks adorable!!

13. I got up early and went to the post office today to retrieve my piggie. He is settling in nicely and is getting to know Priscilla. They had a nice breakfast together...

[​IMG]

He told me his name is Parker...

14. OMG, breakfast for two is just too cute! I'm assuming there isn't any bacon on their plates... XD

I just saw the real thing a few days ago and have to say that they really are much much cuter in person, errr, piggie. *self restraint is fully on*

15. These piggies are melting my heart! Christmas can't get here fast enough! ;)

16. UG >< I am starting to be tempted by the Gothic Hoody one as well! They are addictively cute. :D

17. Aww, Priscilla and Parker look soooooooooooooooo cute together!!

18. freckled piggy just kills me!!! *_*

19. OH, look, little nose, those eyes, aagghhhh, so cute. :)

20. They look like they are having a fine breakfast for two. :) Love,love.