1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Boy IS Hot! Special K

Jan 4, 2007

1. He certainly looks strong and charismatic. Handsome as opposed to pretty. Young man as opposed to boy. He could easily be the center of female attention, hehe.

2. I can't contain the Excitement any LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!:shudder He has to be mine Come hell or High Water:D That third Picture is:love OMG His Arms and Legs HAVE GOT TO BE Masculine and Muscularly (I know I didn't spell that right:sweat) Designed!!!!!!! He is such a MAN!!!!!!!!! Such a gorgeous GOrgeous Gorgeous MANLY MAN!!!!! STUBLE!!!!!!! PLease Rainman make his face up have Stuble and those Eyebrows!!!!!!!!!! Feburary 1st right in time for Valentine's day!!! Maybe I could get the BF to go Halfsies with me:sweat
      ~Anthony

3. He's very sexy indeed. His eyes are really gorgeous. (I meant the shape XD;;)

4. I'm sorry, I read something about Tan, Will he be tan?:( or the Regular ElfDoll Boy Slightly Tan Normal Skin resin:D
      ~Anthony

5. I didnt think I would ever probably want a male resin doll.... sorry im too into cutesie but even I wouldnt mind having one of these and maybe a girl doll around the same height to keep an eye on my little dolls while im at work.

6. Same here, actually I don't think I'll switch them over even if they aren't kicky legs...I love my boys exactly the way I've got 'em right now. It's never really bothered me that they "don't stack up" as someone said once.

I think someone else in this thread said that the hands/feet will be the same...so maybe the arms too? Though that would be a bit odd since the new guy will be taller. Anyways, my boys already have pretty beefy arms. XD

I didn't see anything on the site that meantioned tan, but compared to other companys the Red and Wu look almost tan anyways. ;)

This guy is still killing me, both versions...I hope they keep him around for a long while because I need to get Quinn in May or she'll kill me. :lol:

7. Oh god, if he's tan I could have a real problem. As in a "I might need to replace Tan El and Yder with New Guy and Wu" sort of problem. Eeerrrggghhh.

Well maybe I can avoid that. Or work around it. Or something.

8. He is a really delicious hunk of resin... I wonder if I can resist him. That nose is just perfect. :D
      I was reading through the Myspace group earlier, and the official line is that they haven't decided on his skintone yet. So I guess we'll have to wait and see!

9. Ohhh I hope he is ElfDoll Male Normal Skin:eusa_pray The resin on ElfDoll's boys is Slightly Tanned, and seeing how I really don't like Tanned Skined dolls too much I would really LOVE for him to be Normal Skin!!!!!!!!! Please Let him be NORMAL SKIN Elfdoll PLEASE!!!!!!!!!:eusa_pray Or Better yet let thier be a Choice between Resin Color!!!!! Like DOD:D
      ~Anthony

10. Selfishly speaking I hope he will be normal skin.
      I like tan dolls, but he wouldn´t fit into my plans if he were tan skinned.

11. wow, he's very.....manly *.*

12. Are Wu and Red really only 58 cm tall? Shorter than the Rainy girls? On the Elfdoll site they're listed as 60cm. Does anyone have pictures of a Wu or Red with a Rainy girl to see how they compare so we can estimate a 2 inch taller guy? I am so hoping the new guy is close to Yukinojo's height. I really like Yuki, but I would let him go to get this guy and the new Unidoll.

13. He really is a hot one and the "bad guy version" is awesome ...Do you think he will be limited ?( and so do I believe I saw on the elfdoll site he'll have tanned skin, anyone can confirm ?) Thanks !

14. If he does have Tanned Skin:( I Hope to God they release a Standard Version of him with Normal Skin!!!!! I need to HAVE this boy, and I really don't think I'd like him if he is Tanned Skin:(
      ~Anthony

15. When this boy comes out I think I will have to break my rules about 43cm only! Forget that! He's amazing!

16. I think the whole tanned skinned rumor thing came about because someone thought he might be released as a match to RuRu who IS tanned skin. I don't think there's been any official word yet either way though.

I hope that he's in the same skintone as Wu... not too dark, but not as light as the others. I think that color suits him well. Or he could be a SLIGHTLY darker color than Wu... kinda olive-y... but that would be the darkest I'd want to see him in personally.

17. Elfdoll DID say that they wanted to give him a more 'European' look and to me at least, European means a more Caucasian look?

I'm really curious as to whether this new boy will be tanned or homme skinned and if he'll ever be released as homme skin if he's released initially as tanned.

I'm thinking, though, that since they did say that you could interchange the body with Wu's and Red's that the new boy and the new body will be the homme skintone...

But I definitely could be wrong!

18. From you Mouths to Gods Ears.... I need this boy to be Normal Skined for my Brielle for she won't have him any other way, and We've already fallen so Hard for him:love NORMAL SKIN ElfDoll NORMAL SKIN!!!!!!! Please Release this Gorgeous boy NORMAL SKIN!!!!!!! SAY NO TO TAN!!!!!:sweat
      ~Anthony

19. A normal and tan version would be nice. I'd get both! :love :love :love

20. i agree on the looking like hugh jackman >_> why...oh why...~whimpers~....haha Zad...remember the song i sent you....wolverine decapitating chickens XD

I do really like this new scuplt...i was really impressed when i got to see Zekke Red...very nice