1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Boy IS Hot! Special K

Jan 4, 2007

3. Oh wow, that is the most masculine BJD I've ever seen. O_O So...mesmerized...I better not let Sophia see him, or I'll never hear the end of it!

4. Waahhhh, now I have to choose from "Standard" or "Bad guy"? It's too much to pick from at once!!

5. I say yes to normal-skin bad guy version. Huzzah! :D

6. I think he looks really like christian bale
      hot boy~

7. *DIIIIIIIES* *_*

OMG you had to remind me of that! Now that you mention it, I do see Hugh Jackman in him and since I'm seeing Hugh Jackman...

Bahahahahaha!

8. If I start saving now, maybe I'll have enough by the time he comes onto the second hand market! (-and by then maybe I'll be able to see the marketplace!)

Fiona :)

9. I like to think there´s a bit of Tim Roth in his features - maybe because of the Standard version´s eye-shape.

10. The contest ends on the 10th but winners won't be announced until February 1st? I'm pretty new to ABJD contest stuff but that seems like a long time to count names and vote. Or are they going to have everyone vote on the names on the Elfdoll Website?
      I guess I'm impatient because I entered a name too and I want to find out who wins.

11. New Pictures New Pictures!!!!!!:D

http://dec66292.dreamweb.co.kr/shop/step1.php?number=556

New Hands!!!! And I'm so glad His lips will be slightly Fuller:love and a Crease between his eyebrows!!!! I can't wait to see more of this boy, Hopefully he won't be too much too different then the second batch of pictures released, and Normal Skin Please Rain Man if you are reading this NORMAL SKIN for the GORGEOUS New Boy!!!!!... Brielle is in Love:fangirl:
      ~Anthony

12. Wow those hands are amazing ~ I love all the thought that goes in to them, however silly or deep xD

13. for some reason i think the brow crease is like a huge improvement! xD It gives him so much more expression, i really like it and hope Rainman keeps it.

14. I like the improvements too and the "bad boy" attitude. A resin bad boy is great...I can't wait to see the rest of him.

15. I'm so excited, I love the changes made to his face!

16. Cigarette hands OMG!!!! *screams* And Rainman's "it's too HOT" comments are just too oddly hilarious *lmao*

17. Okay, I'm reviving this thread.... When the Heck are we going to seeing Pictres of how this Boy is Finally Going to Look Darn it:sweat I want to see if I am definitely Bringing this boy home for Brielle or not (I need to start saving up).... The release is only a few days away (Feb 1st right:roll:) and Still no new Pictures:(..... Come on ElfDoll give up the full Finished product pictures on this Gorgeous Hunk of a Man Already:sorry
      ~Anthony

18. Honestly, Anthony, aren't you waiting for the "whooooops DELAYED" notice on Thursday? :)

LOL! I am really interested to see how he will look, too, and what wig choices are shown, and all the rest. It's fun to see the work in progress, but the finished product is the exciting part!

19. Argh! I want to see more photos too! Considering he is being released on Feb 1st(?), I would have thought a few more had been put up on their website, at least.
      The naming competition has also kinda soured my interest in him.... >_<

20. Well, I am cheesed about the naming contest too, but I still love my Elfdolls!