1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Boy IS Hot! Special K

Jan 4, 2007

1. OMG!...."falls down".. He is a looker allright! I love this doll !

2. X'D! It's not really all that funny, but "Special K".
      I just had to laugh when I read that.

3. ohmy god he looks like my cousin...

4. Ummm....there WILL be a standard version...right? :shudder

5. I'm not sure, But I don' think I want to take the chance:sweat
      ~Anthony

6. special tea, I giggled when I saw "Special K" as well. Oh, I hope someone takes a picture of him with a box of cereal :D.

Lucky13, I think Elfdoll usually releases the special and lets it sell out before they release the standard. I really hope there's a standard, because this is definitely the one boy for me! I can't afford him right now ;_;.

7. :o
      Perhaps they're just doing the initial release as limited...like Red. :sweat

I will be SO cranky if there's no standard version. (I kinda need that $770 for something else right now.)

Edit: Thanks Tenshi....*phew!!*:D

8. I thought the same thing. Well, I really like him a lot. Hope there's a standard version since Mr. Special K isn't in the budget right now.

9. I guess he will be the prize inside. ;D
      XD

10. aaaaaaand he's up for sale!

11. My husband says he is yummy! XD

..I'm not sure, but I do love those eyes! I loved the comments Rainmann put in the pictures-he's just too cute! The engrish was so sweet :)

12. Wow! I really do hope there will be a standard version as well! And if there is, he will be on my list... and there are not many boys on that list. I can always count on Rainman. :)

I like nearly everything about the fullset, too, but it's just too much money.

13. At the Q&A Board Elfdoll said that K will be released in Standard version in 2 or 3 months later ^^

14. Sigh...I just want the body! Especially if the other Elfdoll boys can swap with the body. My Red is wonderful, but he needs to be taller!

15. Oh that's good to know. Any thoughts on the separate beat up head being offered? Makes me wonder what kind of work is Mr. K is into? Not sure I would want one with that makeup, but it's interesting.

16. Holy cow, I honestly thought this was Latidoll making another alphabet boy. But anyway--
      MAN that guy is quite the LOOKER. What a FACE, I must say<3

17. OMG. He looks even hotter than he did in the preview pictures. I think Sophia might reconsider who she wants her boyfriend to be...o.o

18. Oooh I love his nose

19. He is just simply stunning. I think that the $770 is an amazing price considering that the shipping, the faceup, the outfit, the eyes AND Mr Special K hotness is all included. Every other special all inclusive set I have seen of a doll that size has been as much, and usually more, than $770 and didn't include shipping.

I just can't wait for him to come home. I think the waiting is going to KILL me.