1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll boy: Wu

Jan 19, 2006

1. Rainman has put up new pictures of his Wu sculpt at both Elfdoll and at our site. Still teasers but showing a lot more than before. You must see!!!

2. Go to the elfdoll club site, not the main site. There is a link on the main site's page. Then look for Rainman's Studio. And finally, the picture set to the far left.

3. Elfdoll has listened to us at the Ryung-Soah site. Wu is a man. All the other bjd males are boys in comparison.

4. I can hardly wait!

This is the new male mold that Rainman has created. He's not for sale yet, but will be soon.

http://www.elfdollclub.com/studio.html
      click on the "The First Time I Ever Saw You're Face" and "him" (not "Him" since there are two stories with that title) photo story.

5. Hey guys, there were two threads about the same thing, so I merged them. Just in case you miss this part, it's some pictures of the new boy on their site that Denali posted earlier in this thread:

http://www.elfdollclub.com/studio.html
      click on the "The First Time I Ever Saw You're Face" and "him" (not "Him" since there are two stories with that title) photo story.

6. There isn't any order information yet, is there? :0 I checked everywhere, but I want to make sure I didn't miss it. XD;;

7. Nope. I get sloppy because I tell Janis at Sunrise I want this or that way before the official releases and she always takes care of me. I do know from Elfdoll that Wu will be a special up front (cost more but includes a special outfit, wig, etc. plus they usually include some extra gifts if you buy from them as well), If you're in a hurry to get in line, give Janis a call or e-mail at Sunrise Doll in Florida. I'm sure she can take your order over the phone even though Wu's not available yet. As far as official release. I hope we're looking at sometime in the next week. Whatever you do, you're going to get a great doll in the longrun. Enjoy and don't forget to share him.

8. Can anyone here estimate how tall he will be? ^_^

9. He'll either be the same height as the girls, or a bit taller like the Hound pack ;)

Wu looks a lot like Soah, he could be her brother!

Liz

10. Thanks Liz! Whoa... this means that he could well be 70 cm. OMG 0_0

11. Two brand new pictures of Wu up this morning in Rainman's studio over at the Elfdoll Club site.

12. There is another entry in Rainman's photo diary featuring Wu, Soah and Ryung at the Elfdoll Club Site in Rainman's Studio. This is in addition to the pictures mentioned in the previous post.

13. I learned from Elfdoll that Wu will be about 64cm tall.

14. This was on the Elfdoll site today:

Thank you for your interest on Wu.

He'll be released end of this month.

Thank you,

Elfdoll_Oka

My dealer also mentioned late last week that he'll be released in two weeks. And she usually knows. I've been quiet as this doll has been delayed several times and as it is brand new and different from those in the line, it needs everything new (box, foam etc.) so any one thing can hold it up. Seems we're getting real close to seeing him for real however now.

15. More new Wu teasers on the Elfdoll website at Rainman's studio. This time he's riding a Harley!!!!

16. One of our group members picked up on this from Elfdoll:

Importance notice on
      Rainy Doll orders.

Orders of Rainy Girls will be paused

from 1st of March to the end of that month.

It is for preparing Wu,

and thank you for your understanding.

Please check 'Important Notice on Payment',
      before placing order.

-Elfdoll-

Obviously Wu is very close (my bet is Monday) but if you're thinking of getting one of the other girls and haven't ordered her yet, you may have a month's delay.

17. He's available for sale this morning. Also there's a new outfit for him (and the girl's too!).

18. There are also four new wigs (three of them have a choice of colors too) for Wu on sale as well.

19. SIGH!! what a pretty boy! I am slightly disappointed that he's only 60 cm though.

But I'll have to wait because I ordered SOOAH.
      Is it just me...or does Elfdoll REALLY like green eyes?