1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Catsy discussion thread 3

Aug 15, 2015

1. Super cute sailor suits - they look fab! And top tip re clothes that fit too :) Thanks v much both for compliments on the rooms too! I must try to get more pics of them in situ... In the meantime, they're enjoying a brief final burst of summer!
      [​IMG]

2. Everyone's pictures are fabulous! They make me miss my Catsy so much . . . will need more picture spam to help me cope! :D

3. Shrink​, it's still summer as long as the birds haven't flown! Love their garden patio.

4. Here are the photos I took for the "Elevenses" contest, dinner and dessert. I didn't win anything for this, but my entry was chosen in the "Hoarding" contest. Of course that wasn't even a doll pic, just eyeballs!

[​IMG]Dinner by Nadine, on Flickr

[​IMG]Dessert by Nadine, on Flickr

5. Thank you all for the nice comments! Much appreciated! :kitty2

Your patio looks just as wonderful as your inside rooms, Shrinkomatic! Such attention to detail! Can't blame your Catsies for wanting to hang out there, either - not only is it super pretty, but just look at that tower of cupcake goodies they have there! Yum! :fangirl:

Great to see you post these pics here, phanuel! They are truly wonderful in their composition and color! You did such an excellent job on them - they're definitely winners in my book! :fangirl:

6. Thanks, Cattwo! I dropped out of the Triathlon after the first round this year. I hated to do it but my heart just wasn't in it. It did give me more free time for other doll-related activities though.

7. Another prop I found in Mount Horeb, WI, last weekend. Mount Horeb is Norwegian-founded and the self-proclaimed "Troll Capital of the World". It's in a really beautiful area and not far from Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin.
      [​IMG]Medea by Nadine, on Flickr

8. Wow, a 3rd Catsy thread already?!

Really beautiful pictures guys!!! Shrinkomatic, I love the bedroom scene!

9. Thanks very much guys re the patio and bedroom! phanuel, I loved your dining photos, they're fabulous - and the eyeballs pic too, congratulations! And your new prop too (poor mouse!)...
      I've been finishing a new conservatory / orangery for the little guys to hang out in - just completed today in time to get a couple of daylight shots in (definitely doesn't feel like summer here any more!)...
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. phanuel, as always, a great picture. Your Medea really does have style. The mouse doesn't look too pleased, though!

11. Thanks, spensers_mom and shrink! Love your latest pics, I especially like that lovely bowl of fruit. It feels like autumn here in Wisconsin too. I'm looking forward to our annual leaf-peeping tour.

12. You guys are all off the hook! I'm loving each and every photo. So much love, care, and attention to detail in each one.

My poor Catsy spends most of her time in her box. I need to find her something else to wear. Any suggestions are welcome.
      She was wearing a Monster High top but I had to give that back to a monster.

Thank you!

13. You can try Bratz Kidz, Picco Neemo (14cm clothes), some Kelly (Barbie), and there are some other small dolls that the ladies here can suggest. I don't know the names of the dolls.

14. Thank you, Ballerina!

15. Great find, phanuel! Really makes for a wonderful pic - so cute with that mouse, too! :fangirl:
      Okay, so I have to ask - why is Mount Horeb called "Troll Capital of the World"? My DH and I have a collection of troll dolls. They were some of the first dolls I collected after I got married - the vintage ones from the 1960's - so I'm always interested to know more troll trivia.

Looks wonderful, shrinkomatic! Another beautiful job on this one! Great pic of your Catsies enjoying it, too! :fangirl:

16. Well, there are a lot of troll statues around town and the Grumpy Troll Brew Pub and Troll Inn, they call their Main Street "The Trollway", there's a Thirsty Troll Brew Fest, etc., etc. If you're ever nearby you should check it out. It's close to the Driftless Area--the only part of Wisconsin that didn't get flattened by glacier, just gorgeous. And to keep this on-topic, I saw a lot of great doll props in the shops!

17. Thanks for the info, phanuel! Good to know they have a lot of great doll props there, too! :kitty2

18. My photos are for crap. But at least this is on topic.

Here's Nola with Sasha Groove Kiki (off topic).

[​IMG]IMG_4484 by Alpha Mayday, on Flickr

She's no baby, but don't they look so sweet together?

I know Kiki is female but since she's dressed in such manly garb I've decided he's a boy.

19. I think it's great pic, orinoco_flow! I have some of those Sasha dolls from Groove and yet never thought to take a pic of them with my Catsy cats - I think they look very cute together! :kitty2

20. I like your picture orinoco_flow. I love the outfits . . . I teach 18th century studies at the local university, and your doll looks very much the Napoloeonic gentlecat!