1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Catsy

Sep 9, 2005

1. Those little black boots are making me want a catsy. How much are these cute little kitties? oh nevermind, 269 from luts.

:o

It will be restocked 25th March.

Can be shipped within 20-30 days.

Oh my, hopefully I'll be able to buy one off of DOA or something. Who else sells Catsy?

2. I just got my Catsy today. :D

Tomorrow I had planned on taking her apart to blush and face-up her. One question though, what to use to re-string her? Her strings are so tiny and it looks like her lower leg is tied to the string with thin...fishing wire? -_o.

Any help/tips are muy appreciated. Thanks!

3. I just restrung a Nari-pon and it's about the same setup, I think. I used a couple of creatively bent paperclips. If you've got a pair of needlenose pliers it'll help you to get the really tiny little end hook. :)

4. there is a tutorial on Elf site
      but its pretty simple ,I found my favorite tool was a long peice of wire to pull the elastic theough

5. I guess I was mostly worried about tying the fishing line on and such. ^_^; But since the tutorial covers that I'm pretty set to do it!

6. The stringing tutorial was missing from the elf doll site last timed I looked, and when I asked where it was in Q&A they said it was moved to Elf Doll Hostpital (which I have not yet found).

The hospital topic is here:

http://elfdoll.com/skin/elfdoll/bbs/list.php?bid=2

Carolyn

7. yeah, although there is a small one about changing the legs and that really addresses the point I was mostly worried about. Thanks. ^_^

8. Yes the feet tutorial is in the Hospital section too. The wig tutorial is still in their Community section.

Carolyn

9. While in Toys R Us this afternoon, I spotted some "Barbie Mini Princesses." Their dresses appear to be Dawn-sized, so they may fit Catsy ... if anyone is cruel enough to force Catsy into some pink oooh-shiny outfit. Each princess comes with her demonic familiar (uh, I mean "pet"), as well as a cheap plastic piece of furniture. Here are the options:
      -- Princess Anneliese, her throne, & her white-n-pink kitty
      -- Princess Erika, her vanity, & some sort of mottled creature that might be a cat but could also be a dog
      -- Princess Odette, her bookcase (?), & her swan
      -- Princess Rapunzel, her mirror & stool, & her terrifying pink-n-purple baby dragon

And in case you haven't learned your lesson yet, there's also:
      -- the "Tiara Case & Doll" featuring Princess Clara. She doesn't come with furniture or a pet (or even a miniature nutcracker), but she does have 3 outfits -- her princessy day-dress, a wedding dress, and what I'm guessing is a nightgown (pink, of course).

And if you really-really-REALLY want Catsy to rise up in the middle of the night & smite you with her Catsy-ish fury, you might want:
      -- the Mini Horse & Carriage. Oh yeah, baby ... a purple-maned horse & the floofiest, scrolliest carriage you ever did see. If the baby-blue body, lavender scrollwork & pink undercarriage don't grab you, the fancy gold wheels surely will.

Please ~ anybody with a Catsy ~ I'm dying to see some sort of horrifying photoshoot. :sneaky Just don't tell Catsy who let you know about these clothes. :lol:

10. am i a terrible person for looking at these and plotting my own demise as i would get the horse and carrieg for my dear Teppi, Who will not be so dear after this. although a grumpy catsy princess would do just fine XD too many gothicy ones out there!

11. Ha ha ha I couldn't stop laughing at your wry descriptions! But seriously I wonder if they would fit my Fairy Adel. She doesn't mind pink and shiny, and I think she'd like a cat dog familiar...

12. OOOH! Just looked at your photo links. Really terrifying. Love the set dressing esp. the mirror. Wow.

13. I bought every single one of those outfits today for my Banji O_o Didn't get the horse carriage, though X3

14. Ha, ha.... I like the horse and carriage, wonder if PF's or Lati White could use it, though.

15. I love those !:love
      ...bet we wont get them in the Uk though:sad:

16. Oh Happy Joy , I saw them on TV this morning
      so they are available in the UK
      ...I want the horse and carriage for Esme ,Magrat and Gither!

17. Reviving an old thread -- I just got a catsy from Evenstar (OHHH she's adorable!!) and I'm not tired of her boots JUST yet, but I do know I will want to take those off at some point. I see the tutorial for feet - but these are LEGS, does anybody have any words of wisdom for me regarding putting ther legs on? Do I have to get longer elastic/restring her cuz the elastic isn't long enough as it is now?

HELP somebody!!