1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Esheki discussion

Dec 14, 2007

1. Still no new pics. I tried asked Elfdoll about their new guy but their answer wasn't very helpful.

" Hello.
      Thanks for your concern. We'll let you have announcement whenever it's ready.Thanks,
      Alice

Eiko wrote :
      >I just saw Doll Story 08 and I'm very excited to see Elfdoll develop a new tiny. When will we receive more information about him? Will he go on sale? How tall is he?
      >With kind regards,
      >
      >Eiko

2. Doll story number 9 is up, introducing the new boy--I think. Is that HIM? Or are we being teased?

Hmmmmm.....*_*

3. he looks very special, perhaps he will get different faces too? Looks like a tough guy really different. He looks the size of puki's .

4. Well, if it is him, he has painted hair... hence no wig problems!
      Rainman probably kept his face plain, so he could do different expressions for the "Doll Story". He probably will have a scupted face for production.
      Yes, I agree... he looks Puki or Naripon size!!

5. :...(

if thats him ...Im officially gutted
      RainMan is the most amazing sculptor ..I could just imagine what he could do with that talent
      and I have been dieing for a tiny Elf boy
      ...hopeing its a teaser ...cause Im not interested him at all :...(:...(

6. I'm with Tinybear on this one. What a disappointment. Had quite high hopes for this little guy e.g. some cute little expressionistic faces like the Monnaemi sisters.

Oh well ....

7. will his face be like that? Will he be on topic in this forum?

8. I don't think his face will be like that. I think that is a teaser head. But time will tell!!

Jenny

9. I sorta like the little guy. . .he reminds me of a Mascot of some sort. V've always wanted a doll with painted eyes.

10. Went and looked again today--when the site first came up, there is a pic with a hand holding a little doll--beautiful face sculpt--I am thinkking that is HIM.

Jenny

11. That last story was too funny. I can't wait to see the final one, I may need a boy in my family of girls!

12. quite beautiful ...
      Thats made me happier LOL ..
      love the sites new look

13. His mouth and nose kind of looks like MinDelRe's sculpt!

14. I was just thinking that too

15. Yes, the face is gorgeous--but no line for opening the head? Does that mean you can't change his eyes? Because that would make him off topic for DOA.

Jenny

16. Those photos are so funny! Doing his business in the little bucket and then wrestling a pig. Surely he will have a sculpted face; he certainly has bits!

17. Yes, he has bits--COMPLETE bits, from what I could see! Carrie will be happy!!
      Jenny

18. OMG ...LOVE the peeing bucket ...the face when his tounge is out ...
      your right Jenny ...love the body
      Im just hopeing for a sculpted face

19. I saw the shipping schedule that Elfdoll posted. What a lovely thing to do! What a help for planning, and to budget and know if you don't get the doll now that it will indeed be offered again later in the year. Elfdoll has just shot straight to the top of my list of favorite companies!