1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Lydia

Jun 21, 2006

1. I ordered her! OMG... :sumomo:

2. i am so doomed!!! with the new pics on dollsandfriends, i want her even more, but then I see the price tag attached to her and try to think about exactly how long it will take me to save that much money up for her. I may have to start making more MSD sized clothes if my roommate iwll be so kind as to let me borrow her doll for fitting purposes [and when my other roommate gets home, I can hopefully make SD sized things as well]

3. O_O I will be stalking you...

4. Congratulations~! ^_^ I can't wait to see her when you get her! <3

5. She looks more and more of a Nabee with normal skin and less heavy make-up to me.

She also has that sombre, serious quality the Rainy boys have. Maybe that's what makes people think of them when looking at Lydia...

6. If the price bothers you, ya can always wait till she's made into a Basic addition, and the price will go down to 470-500 (depending on whether you get a face-up or not) and you won't have to pay the preorder price once she's in stock, or if you buy from Elfdoll directly.

7. what is the difference between the special and the basic?? i see it with red as well when he came out, but I haven't quite figured out the difference? just a different look? I'm big into the tinys; this is the first sd sized doll that has eaten me, so I'm not up muchly on the info on them.

8. She looks gorgeous...

She is going on my want list ...

9. Special is like a Full Set -- comes with a faceup, wig and an outfit. I don't think the faceup is much different from the basic or standards, maybe a tiny bit in color but so far they haven't seemed radically different.

10. Yep. And a Basic come with eyes, face-up(optional) and bathing suit.

11. Honestly, she reminds me of Red. She looks like she's related to him.

Anyways, I have put in my preorder with Sunrise. She was too awesome not to have. I wanted this style of doll. ^^ Like I really needed another tho, haha!

12. :o OMG Steph! AHHHHH I can't wait to see her >.< she's gorgeous! :D
      Hooray!

13. You've caught on to my plan!! I thought they looked like perfect brother and sister. So beautiful. *_*

14. Have you noticed that only in the second pic is her mouth slightly open? Or is it the way she's painted? Or does that make the difference of a LE or something? I'm confused!

15. Nope her slightly open mouth will be part of her head mold.
      If (probably when) she's released as a basic model - she will come with a different face up - usually one that it less 'dramatic' - which is optional for an extra price.. and she won't come with the fancy outfit or wig pictured here ^-^ but with the Rainydoll bathing suit

16. The basic doll may be up in the air. Elfdoll has told their dealers a day or so ago there may not be a basic made for Lydia. Also she's sold out at Elfdoll so all that remains is what the dealers have on order if they're not spoken for. You might be shut out by the time you read this.

17. She is very pretty but I have others I am more obsessed with :sweat

18. I saw her today on the site.
      I think she is one of my fave Elfdolls. I don't see myself buying a doll of that size tho. But I look forward to seeing some pics on the board when people have her tho

19. to those who already ordered her, just curious, I'm wanting to order her layaway and while the elfdoll site still has two, they don't accept layaway. I went to sunrise this morning and sadly saw they'd sold the one they still had last night. are there any other sites/complanies that are willing to do layaway? I'm trying to get this doll but I can't afford the whole $700 at once