1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy boy Aden Discussion Thread

Aug 14, 2008

1. It's been a joke between my friend Coleen and I that my Lydia, Cleary, was never going to get a guy. I wasn't even looking for a guy for her but when I saw Aden, I knew he was the one.

2. I have my Lydia paired with K and they look great together. My Lydia looks more mature; it must be all her angst.

I thought poor Cleary was going to be a student forever, always studying and never getting a guy! I'm glad she will have Aden now.

3. Coleen's Lydia is the special set and mine is a basic which makes her look a little younger. Coleen's Lydia looks wonderful with her K. Here's my Lydia, Cleary, who will be well suited to Aden.

[​IMG]

4. This is a picture of Jasmine (Lydia). Patrice S- is your Lydia an older one? I got mine this year, and she is waiting for Aden! Coleen- You have the Special Lydia!!! If I knew about Elfdoll sooner I would've gotten her!! i love her outfit and make up!
      [​IMG]

5. He looks so much like Volks SD17 Alain, they could totally pass for brothers! I hope somebody with an Alain buys an Aden so I can see them together. :).

6. AwakendDreamer, I'll have had my Lydia, two year this October so yes, she is older but faceups will vary even with the same doll because they are all individually done.

Idrisfynn, I'd love to see Alain and Aden together too.

7. I thought of that too!

It's the hair, I tell you! j/k :lol:

Actually, they both have a gentle, sweet but strong facial features and structure, that's why. :love

8. AwakenedDreamer - Here is my Lydia, Aurora. She looks more mature and is quite suited to K.

[​IMG]

9. She looks to me that she is suited with K! One reason is that why I liked your Lydia is because of the face up. I noticed that she has more make up than my Lydia and other standard Lydias!!! I think she is really pretty!

10. Lydias are one of the most expressive sculpts around, I think. One of my faves ^^ And yours are both beautiful, Patrice and Coleen!

On another note, I have decided to get Aden. *sigh* Next year though, after I get my 2 Unidolls first. Spamalot, Patrice!

11. Don't worry. I'll be spamming as soon as I get him.

12. Oh good grief, he is gorgeous! *_*

[/spam]

13. Aden is already sold out on Elfdoll's website!

14. I noticed that he was sold out yesterday. He was only an issue of 50 so that isn't that surprising and I think the US dealers should still have him available.

15. I bet the US dealers, and other dealers around the world got a few Adens. I noticed that he was sold out on Monday!!! I'm glad I have mine on order!

16. He must be pretty popular - even Hazy took more than double this time to sell out! I'm waiting on a standard...there'd better be a standard! Now that I'm set on getting him, he has a story and everything! (Thanks a lot Patrice for giving me that push....>.<)

17. chizzie-shark, I'm always glad to enable someone. I'm easily swayed myself. Elfdoll usually does a standard.

It amazing when a doll speaks to you, how their story and character comes. That happened immediately with Aden. And as much as I wanted that Soom Shadow Onyx, I could never come up with either her character or story so I knew she wasn't for me.

18. Chizzie_shark Yes; Patrice is easy to sway. I've done it many times to her. But, she suckered me good on Dia!

19. Ha! Coleen enabled me to BJD's in the first place! But I think she's safe from Aden although I thought that at first with K and he ended up being one of my favorite males.

20. And now you show me this guy?! You both are evil..LOL