Elfdoll Rainy boy Aden Discussion Thread

Aug 14, 2008

1. Oh yes, Luanne, you need him. Your Emma needs a guy!

2. Does anybody have their gorgeous Aden boy home yet? I'm eagerly awaiting owner pics and a standard release ^-^ He is lovely.

3. Elfdoll is saying end of September before he'll start shipping. Since I've got mine ordered through a US, it will be probably sometime in October before I get mine.

4. Ahh, thank you for letting me know! =) You must be excited =)

5. Very excited. I've got new boots, a shirt and a wig all waiting for him.

6. I just got a Special Lydia from a friend and I am thrilled with her. Her outfit and jewelry are so awesome!

7. I ordered Aden through Elfdoll, but he hasn't been shipped yet. I'll post pics when I get him!

8. Looking for a guy now Luanne? LOL!

9. Can't wait for you guys to post pics of this gorgeous boy! My Emma awaits him. She keeps me shooting me evil glares because I have no monies to buy her a boyfriend. T.T

10. Right now I've got a power struggle going on between my Emma and Dia over my Spinel. And that won't resolve for a while since my Aden is destined for my Lydia and can't get another doll for a while.

11. LOL - that's funny, because I thought I would have the same situation when my Emma arrived. Turns out though that Evangeline just wasn't interested. Which is good, I suppose. All the other girls in the house are already in love with him; at least one of them isn't, at least. ;)

12. Fresh from the Q&A board:

Hurrah! Now I need to start saving so my poor Evangeline won't be lonely.

13. That's good news for you chizzie_shark and even better news for Evangeline.

Now if only my Aden would come. It should be soon.

14. I'm so happy! I just checked on Elfdoll, and my Aden's status says "On Shipping"! I'm get him at the end of this week!

15. [​IMG]
      I thought this interesing facts I saw about Aden.

16. That's great. Mine's on order from DDE so hopefully, they'll be getting theirs soon.

17. AwakenedDreamer: OMGosh!!! Post pics!!!!!!!!!

LOL I saw that info too. It's funny how people thought he was "awkward" at first. What a funny description.

It must be so much fun working for a BJD company like Elfdoll.

18. I wonder what all has been lost in translation. My favorite Elfdoll description was for the special edition Aurora who sang sad love songs with her smelly mandolin.

19. O_o

That made me LOL. Where was this? How did I miss that???

20. It was the description for the special Lydia when she first came up.