1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy girl Hazy

Feb 6, 2008

1. Hazy is beautiful. You do the most incredible sculpts.

2. And I thought that Soah would be my only elf doll. My want/wish list grows longer.

3. nice to meet you~~~~

4. She has jumped to the top of my must have list. She's just incredible, hyper-realistic, actually Asian & a strong individual face, not just another pretty girl. She's one of the most amazing dolls I've seen lately. I'm already trying to save for her. And I'm very curious about the new body as well.

5. If she will be released, she is on my wishlist for sure! I just wonder if she will be only in this skin color or also in other? (normal skin I am thinkin of )

6. Rainman sculpts the most beautiful girls....she looks so amazingly real, and definitely has attitude!! :D

7. Hi Rainman,

I hope to be able to meet you in person someday! Any chance we could persuade you to come to the Elfdoll convention?

8. oh my!!!! She is most beautiful doll girl I have ever seen.... I am speachless.
      Rainman, please make her as 60 sm girl, please...
      her body looks amazing too....

9. I love the Elfdoll sculpts and from friend's dolls, I'm well aware of their quality too. I've been wanting to add one to my collection for some time now, but I've had difficulty making up my mind which one. After seeing this unique and amazing beauty, there is no doubt in my mind. I'm going to start saving for her immediately in hopes Rainman will put her into production as a 60cm. I'm absolutely stunned by her beauty and character.

10. I love her eyes - she looks so human. She's as unique as my Mir, whose eyes I also adore. Thanks to Rainman for following his heart...

11. I've just seen the color photograph - she's gorgeous! Yikes, I've got to pay off my CC before she's released! She'll be my first big girl. (I just love Elfdolls :)

Su

12. Are you on a Mac, Stella Maris? The pictures work for me at work, but at home on my Mac they were blank! My resourceful husband clicked on the blank space and downloaded them in some manner, and that way they could be wieved... Not sure how he did it, though. :(

13. Now that I've seen the color picture... WOW! Can she be cast in that color? Pretty please?

14. I don't have Mac, but the pics work for me in Internet explorer and doesn't work in Opera

15. if the color photo is correct, Hazy looks like a tan resin doll! I think she is just fabulous, and I'm always amazed by rainman's sculpts. She reminds me a little bit of Limhwa's Heartbreak Boy, who was never put in production.

i'll be sure to put some money aside to bring her home. i just love her. thank you, Rainman.

16. Yes I am on a Mac, and not so very resourceful!

17. She seems so alive! This girl takes BJD's to a whole new level.

18. Looks like the torso joint is right under the bust on the new body ~ like on Unon. It's a beautiful face, but I am dying to see what he's doing with the new body sculpt!! Someone said something about a colour photo? Where can I see it?

19. Ooo very real. I like how under her eyes is puffy.

20. I really want her. Plz post new info as it becomes available.