1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy girl Hazy

Feb 6, 2008

1. Here's what you do:

Place the cursor arrow in the blank space where the content would be. Drag-drop the "blank space" to your desktop. That snags the picture (the whole page - photos and text - is one single bitmap picture) and downloads it to your desktop. Now you can view it in Previews at your leisure...

2. Thank you so much, The Dragon.

3. That's my resourceful and helpful husband! :D

twigling, the colour picture is posted by Rainman on the first page of this thread. He's also posted the same picture in the Gallery.

4. Maybe Rainman needs to know how many people will buy her because from what I hear, making a tan doll is very difficult. Could we make a poll to see?

5. Very resourceful and helpful, Quiet Queen!

I think this new girl will look great in a variety of skin tones, and, dare I say it, might make a great boy as well...

6. Finally got around to taking a look (I'm usually at work so I avoid boob pics)...

She's really stunning. I like the realism. Many of the Elfdoll girls look a little too "fashion doll" for my taste, but this one is marvelous. Beautiful breasts. Overall she reminds me of Domuya Fin :)

7. has it been confirmed anywhere that she is tan? (I assumed it was just a high saturation photo)

8. I spoke with a very nice lady today and she told me that Hazy is tan, and all of the plans aren't set in stone as of yet but she will be release in March as a full set w/clothing, face-up, and wig. She said the price is still undetermined but it may be around $750 so get your money right. Hopefully they lower that price. There will only be 100 of her sold. Her body is a new sculpt and it isn't the old RURU body. That's all I can remember from the convo but I will post more if anything comes to mind. Remember she said the plans aren't set yet and there may be changes.

9. She is absolutely gorgeous!!

10. I am new to BJDs...and had only intended to purchase one, Lydia, just to play around with. But then I had an opportunity for Sooah and couldn't pass her up...and said that was absolutely IT, no more. But seeing this beautiful face...I would be VERY tempted. She is so very beautiful in an exotic way. I must say, I love Rainman's work....

11. RROSS,

Do you remember if that was 100 Full set limited edition dolls, before Basic dolls would be released or a 100 Full set limited edition dolls period?

Thanks,
      Yia

Rainman,

I hope you will at least consider releasing basic dolls of Hazy.

Thanks,
      Yia

12. She is gorgeous so now I'm hoping that she'll eventually be released in NS or BW since I have issues with seam lines.

13. Interesting that it is a tan doll.. Wonder if it will be dark like RURU... Her body is one of the best of the Elfdoll bodies....

14. I asked if she would come in a basic and she said that they weren't planning on it but it's a possibility.

15. She's looks so real!! I'm in love! :D

16. She's a beautiful sculpt and I've already asked my dealer to put me on the list when she becomes available. I might have to reconsider if she only comes in tanned version. I don't like the fact that you can't sand tanned dolls and I hate seams. I wonder if the color will be mixed in the resin rather than coated. The beautifully sanded seams Elfdoll provides is one of the biggest selling points IMO, second to the beautiful facial sculpts.

I already have a name and character picked out for Hazy! I was hoping if they were going to release her with darker skin it would be homme like Mir and K.

17. I prefer normal skin myself.

Yia

18. I really love how realistic she looks, and that skin-color! Beautiful. I love how her nose is just slightly hooked. Oh, she'd make a beautiful native american girl.

19. I agree with Patrice S. I also would want a WS Hazy. My Ruru has slight seams and cannot be sanded smoother. But she is so beautiful that one must overlook a few edges. I'd like to stop acquiring but Rainman is working against me. His sculpts are just too beautiful and giving Reminisce faces is very generous. Now, if Esheki had set in eyes and a wigcap, I'd get him too. And he wouldn't be banned here.