1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy girl Hazy

Feb 6, 2008

1. I would like to have her in Natural skin. She's so pretty!!! I'm in love but I don't think I can afford her if she's an special edition :(

2. WOW! I saw the photos of her last night. She's absolutely amazing! What an incredibly beautiful doll.

I love Rainman's sculpts! :aheartbea

3. What do you think? Not a bad likeness? ;)
      (I was going to try to find a photo with the same expression, but I've been sick and haven't felt like digging them out. When I get to feeling better and find a better picture...)

[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG]

Yia

4. So..mPy.. does this mean that you are getting her lol? She does look like you.

5. Oh yes.;) I already told Dolls and Friends to put me down for one. For them to just let me know when she's available to pre-order.

I had been thinking of getting a DIM Minimee, but I don't think I need too now? What do you think?

Yia

6. Well I guess it depends on if you want a full set doll or just a head. This body is a brand new sculpt too. Maybe when they release more pics you can make a definite decision. I am gonna make a call tomorrow to be put on a list too.

7. So she IS that color? Oh lawd. : D I might have to save my pennies for this one!

8. LOL right, thats how I feel.

9. Holy cow! She's dead on! Both the doll and you are gorgeous!

10. I feel the need to bring back my Simone character with this doll. Goodness mPy you do look like this doll amazing!

11. I think Hazy is perfect in a darker skintone. Sigh. I hope I can get her.

12. I heard today that the price keeps rising and is still undetermined. Now it's between $750-770. It's looking like I wont be getting her.

13. Rainman has outdone himself with this girl. Such a realistic sculpt, almost more art than doll. If he produces her, I will have to sell a kidney for this one.

14. i am totally crazy about hazy, and really hope to get her. i love her!!

15. Oh. Wow.
      D:
      Perhaps it's horrible of me to think this, but I'm hoping (he!) will be produced soon....;;
      I see so much potential as a favorite character of mine from a book I loved as a child... Aughhh... Nooo... My wallet's crying already Haha!

16. The normal rate for full set dressed dolls has been $770 so I would imagine it would be in that range. That is what the full set K and fullset Emma went for.

17. swazini - Thank you for the complement. Oh, I feel I need to say, those photos are before I had kids. My husband was the one who told me, he thought Hazy resembled me. DIM mimimee realistic is only 80%. I think Hazy is at least that. And besides I was too excited about having to match up a body. I like the sets better. Everything matching...(a little OCD);)

Yia

18. mPy, she does look like you! What fun!

19. Stella,

Imagine my surprise:?

I'm loving it. I can't wait to get her. I hope we'll hear more information about her soon.

Yia

20. Did anyone save the body pictures? The page is no longer working (saying that it's not found on the Elfdoll server.) The drag-and-drop trick won't work if the page is gone.

Love to see them, if anyone right-clicked!

-- A <3