1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy girl Hazy

Feb 6, 2008

1. What body pictures? The one where Rainman showed how he worked on Hazy's body?

2. The picture did not work on my mac either, and neither did saving it on my desktop. I did initially see the picture on the elfdoll webpage but there was only a picture, no information at all about it, no body pix.
      If anyone has a link to a picture of this doll somewhere, could you please post it?
      THanks!

3. Pics will be avail. at retailers in March. Since the body isn't the same as Ruru's I'm curious to see what it will be like and because my husband is away with the Army and he has missed my B-Day and Valentines Day......I will force him to get her for me....tee hee hee ;}

4. there was a sepia pic on the elfdoll site that showed her painted head and nude torso down to her belly. but it's gone now for some reason.

5. please delete:sweat

6. I ADORE this new sculpt, and I think realistic faces are the way to go! The more realistic the better. Hazy has the most gorgeous face I've ever seen on a doll and I'm going to put special interest on buying her when she's released.

Your work is astounding.

7. I copied the picture to show my daughter.
      Rainman, I hope you aren't angry; no offense was intended! I really love this doll and want her badly. She is everything perfect in a doll.

[​IMG]

8. I agree with isilde. Her face is the most realistic I had seen around lately. I hope they decide to release her in NS.

9. That is an awesome facial sculpt...very exotic, unlike any of the others I've seen.

10. Is this going to be the "new" Rainy body that was mentioned?

I'm looking forward to seeing this doll all finished, she is amazing. I said that before, didn't I? lol! It will be a long time before I can get one, but at least we can dream!

11. Seeing the price I will hold off on buying her, but she WILL be my only big girl if I ever get one. I'd love her even more in BW because then she can be my Snow White, as I've always felt Snow White should have a particularly Asian look.

Alas I am poor, and am having Dollshe boy issues...but yes I can always dream.

12. Rainman, your situation is difficult but I think it is a typical artist's problem. I hope you do both, I love all of your sculpts, and when I'm filthy rich I'll buy them all! I only have two now, but I aspire to many more.

Especially some boys.

OK people, I love the idea of Hazy as a beautiful boy still...

13. I think the face could work either way too, as a boy or as a girl. I love this face. But Soah was my first love and dream doll, so i am getting her next, before it's too late. Hopefully Hazy will be around long enough for me to save up to buy her- she is so beautiful.

And Rainman- you must do what your heart tells you to do. As long as you have food to eat and a roof over your head, most artists do not need to live in a castle. But they do need to do what is in their heart.

14. This girl is enough to change all my doll plans - I hope we can get some more information soon! :chocoheart

15. Wow, there's a thread on her! I didn't realise this.

Floored. The moment I saw her on Elfdoll's site. Here I was, happily planning my doll family, everything working out well....and then Hazy pops up. What can one do but buy her???

16. wow she's pretty nice. i could see her as an native americian too, not just asian.

can't wait to see better pictures of her.

17. WOW!!! that blew me away the chin and jaw shape, the lips in particular! and the nose and eyes even in bottom pic. You must have been taken aback by that!! I know I would have been. What a thrill for you !!

18. TreeLore - Blown away! I can't tell you. I love it.

Yia

19. I wish I could find a doll that looked like me, just for the sake of saying there was one. XD

Man, the more I stare at these pictures, the more I like her...and the more I want her!

20. definitly definitly getting!!!!!

I am a sucker for elfdolls...and she can be a big sister type for my sooah and soah!