1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy (Large) Discussion Part 4

Mar 26, 2019

1. Please, give me an advice. Anyone experience with Elfdoll homme skin (Tasha) and Granado nuevo (normal skin) girl body? I found some reference but I'm confused about new/old resin...

2. @Arengil the proportions are good but the resin match is way off, unfortunately. I wish I could find a good match for homme skin :(

3. @Alewife Thank you. Oh... That's bad news... The blushing is not helpful? ...or maybe Granado willing to adjust the color of their skin?? I'm afraid I fell in love with this Elfdoll head + Granado body connection.

4. I really like how Elfdoll heads look on Granado bodies. I have several hybrids like that. Homme skin is difficult. It's pinker than Granado tan... darker than NS... much lighter than sunshine... *_*

I wonder if it would work to use Granado tan and blush the head so it's not as pink??

5. They do. Granado offers custom resin matching, at least they did last time I checked. It won't hurt to ask them :)

6. @Alewife Yes, it's challenge...
      @Jany That's good news, thank you :)

7. I am also currently in the progress of finding a body for my homme Hazy boy, but am leaning towards resinsoul at the moment. He's on a B&G body at the moment, but the match is poor. Thankfully there is no hurry with dolls.

8. I just did this "tutorial" to show what I've done to match bodies and heads. Maybe it will give you the courage to try something? I'd go for a slightly darker body, and match the head to it during faceup (only works if there is no faceup yet)

9. I'll likely get the head airbrushed if the color fit doesn't end up happening since I already have one matched that way and the look is pretty nice and I don't feel comfortable doing faceups. But thankfully there is no hurry and I can keep on thinking about it while I work on other doll plans for now.

At least it'll give me time to think more about what kind of body I'd actually want. I have some thoughts, but nothing super definitive. RS would be ok, since the doll isn't going to be posed much and mainly just sit around fully clothed. And they'd be able to resin match so that the parts that are visible would match up.

10. I hope it turns out amazingly. Good luck :)

11. [​IMG]
      Tasha rem. homme s. // Granado nuevo NS. Not so bad... I don't know how old is this body... (not mine, owner: Rolnička). The head is darker. Sorry about bad photo...

12. I really like that body. She looks good there :D

13. Can anyone here tell me the neck size of a K? I'm really wanting a K head to hybrid but I can't find the neck size anywhere.

14. Hi! Back in the day, Elfdoll posted the neck circumference of both their boy bodies (standard and larger) as 10cm. So that at least gives you an idea, although I do not have a K to measure for you. Hope it helps!

15. I have a K, so I might be able to help :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry if it's not accurate (multitasking is hard :lol:) but it shows 3cm and 2.5cm respectively (idk which one to choose but maybe showing both would help more), so @Mandagore is right, neck circumference should be about 10cm!

16. @Mandagore and @Dead!
      Thank so much!

Also Dead!, it's because of your K specifically that I am wanting a K head. I saw yours and fell in love with the sculpt.

17. Omg, you are just too kind :atremblin I'm so honoured and so glad he's inspired you to get a K yourself! I would love to see yours in the future!! :love

18. Yep guys, count me as your K club fangirl then!^^