Elfdoll Rainy (Large) Discussion Part 4

Mar 26, 2019

1. @Arengil Nordic Godess eh? That'll be awesome! Can't wait to see! Do you plan on opening her eyes, or keeping them closed? I like closed eyes a lot :D

Posting my Hazy just because, she deserves a little attention :D Hazy is on a normal pink Impldoll body and her head is white, so she's blushed to match.

[​IMG]

2. @IngieBee Of course she deserves attention! She is so cute! I always thought Hazy was a strong face, but your girl shows other possibilities. Thanks for sharing! More beautiful Rainy girls! :aheartbea

3. I agree, she can look rather serious sometimes, but I think mine is soft and fun loving :D

4. @IngieBee Yeah... When I see her, I think of spring and flowering trees.

5. Aw, thank you. I need to make her more outfits or switch outfits around so everyone has a fresh look. She's been wearing this outfit a couple of years or may be 3 years now :doh

6. @IngieBee Ok, time for a change! Your Hazy deserves it. :)

7. LOL, OK, will do :D

8. Fulla stays with her eyes closed. She's too rare to experiment on.:)

9. I agree with that :) I also think that closed eyes have proven to be extremely versatile :D So much expression can be had with closed eyes! I really should be going out to take photos myself!

10. #71 Arengil, Jan 15, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    11. #72 Arengil, Apr 22, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    12. My Hazy got new sneakers :)

[​IMG]

Nice job, @Arengil

13. @IngieBee Thank you! :)

Your lovely Hazy is so stylish! I can feel the summer sun on my face as I look at her!

14. I feel like naming her Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island, LOL. Maybe I should put her hair in ponytails?

15. I love her whole Mary Ann vibe!!!!

16. LOL, can Mary Ann be Asian? I want her to be Asian American (not dress her up ethnically) but it's so hard to find sculpts that look Asian in this ASIAN BJD hobby! :vein or any other ethnicity. So I don't want to lose Hazy being at least Asian, until I figure out her backstory. She'll probably be Korean as that's closer to my heart since my nephew married the most amazing young lady :D whom I love (my sister is so lucky!) But yah, she can still live in the country and look like Mary Ann :D

17. “Mary Ann” is more of an aesthetic than the actual character!!! Anybody can be a Mary Ann!!!!

18. Awesome :D Then she is definitely "A" Mary Ann :D @KathrynB