1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Rainy (Large) Discussion Part 4

Mar 26, 2019

1. @Senko for the last 2-3 years of Elfdoll's existence :...( they were having those November head sales. They weren't sending CoAs with the heads at that point.

2. Good to know, but so frustrating to think of how I missed out.:doh

3. Hopefully you can find the ones you want!

4. Has anyone put their male heads onto other companies' bodies? Got pics and input on what neck and shoulder sizes worked out? (more interested in proportion than resin match, i'm willing to color to match and also am not too bothered over match in general)

I think the neck and shoulders of their original bodies looks a little small so wanted to do something different for my floating sp. K head.

5. I've put male heads on Granado 64cm bodies, but you're right, they're made for narrow necks, so I had to widen the neck hole. I recently got a Supia boy body (64cm) but haven't tried it yet. I think it depends on the head. The bigger older heads look OK, but smaller ones like Won and Aden look a bit pinheaded.

6. Does anyone know what female bodies will work for a Sooah head without having to modify the neck or neck hole? Trying to find a body for floating Sooah head I got secondhand ages ago.

7. @namika I've put mine on an old feeple60 body from fairyland.

8. I’m certain there is a whole, huge thread on Elfdoll hybrids!! There are a lot of bodies they work with.

#109 Holiday, Dec 6, 2021
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
    10. https://denofangels.com/threads/elfdoll-hybrids-female-male.28384/

:)

11. I miss the time when elfdoll owners posted more pictures of their dolls... But even I don't show mine much now! :sweat
      So here is my reminisce Sooah ^^

[​IMG]

12. @Follow-the-Wind So beautiful! Love this backlight. <3

Some Elfdoll face from me...
      [​IMG]

13. @Arengil Thank you for my girl! And thank you for sharing yours! She is so peaceful and lovely :love

14. I love the "sleep" faces! Beautiful photos!

Here is Vivian on a Supergem body...

[​IMG]Untitled by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

15. @Follow-the-Wind , @Arengil , @LyanneNZ , thanks for the beautiful photos! I also miss the days when everyone was posting pics, but I'm the worst offender about never posting any myself. :sweat

16. Wow another beautiful photo. This is a perfect window seat for her. Tash is gorgeous!

Yes it's a pity - we all get too busy to take pics. I am back to work on Tuesday after a nice break which I spent on my doll hobby so it's been wonderful having more time with dolls :)

I still have a Eun-A to paint but no body of her own so perhaps I will eventually get to her as well. I may redo my Rita too at some stage. I still have Sooah and June too but just as floating heads. And Hazy as well...the Rainy dolls came at the beginning of my BJD obsession.

17. @LyanneNZ Thank you. :) :goldstar

I'll be happy to look at your girls when you declare them ready for photography. I'm sure they will be beautiful. :)

18. @Arengil Your sleepy girl is so lovely!

Here is my Vivien with freshly finished wig:
      [​IMG]