1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Reminisce Red and Wu

Feb 17, 2007

1. OMG He is gorgeous!! I wonder when he'll get here.

Eidolon, I know what you mean! Ack! Another head!
      I'm not worried about my name. Anyone who has ever bought from me knows it, so it's not that sensitive by itself.

2. :/ My name is unusual, so I tend to be pretty sensitive about posting it publicly.

I wonder how long the bodies will be available? >< I just bought a doll like... yesterday. I didn't realize that I'd have to be so on the ball with Elfdoll and their special release. *laugh*

Ah well, I love my SE Red, he's just going to have to have a sleeping head for a while. I wonder if they're going to try and duplicate the SE faceup, or if they'll all have the default red eyebrows?

3. Wow, I wasn't expecting Reminisce Ruru and Lydia heads too:D They are gorgeous.
      ~Anthony

4. They are. <3 I'm so tempted by the Wu. So very horribly tempted. XD

5. I seriously hope they send out gift heads with a faceup that matches the Special the person bought.

I'm starting to look forward to having a sleeping/unconcious head for my guy Iolo. I suppose if they don't match faceups, I can just get him as a blank and find someone able to replacate it reasonably well...

And, I'm totally in love with Reminisce Ruru. I can't figure out what price they'd charge for a fullset Reminisce Ruru, 'nonspecial'. It looks like 'nonspecial' purchases go on until April... I miiiight be able to swing that.

6. i'm a bit confused. i tried to order one for my wu and i'm not seeing the "regular customer" option for him. i see one for red, ruru and lydia but not wu. are they no longer available? did anyone have any luck getting one?

7. I see what you mean. Well, I'd try to order it, anyway. For what appears to be free (we wish!) See what happens.

8. Edtel: i'm glad i'm not the only one who saw that. i gave it a try and so far everything has gone through. i haven't received my paypal bill from them yet so we shall see. i was just hoping to order the head tonight so if it's free (which would be nice) or if they tack on the $100 i really don't care.

9. I'm lovin' the Reminisce Red. He looks so at ease and tranquil. *is majorly tempted*

acexkeikai- It has the option for the 'taller body' in the drop-down menu for Red. So, I'm wondering if that's the same body that is coming with K.
      But, in any case, I don't see why the Reminisce heads wouldn't fit on K's body.

OT- OMGosh! This is my 500th post. O___O I have no life.

10. The "taller body" is K's body, yes. They say so here:
      http://dec66292.dreamweb.co.kr/shop/step1.php?number=597

11. Did anyone else order their Special doll from a doll store that is now out of business? I did, and I have written to Elfdoll to request my head. Hopefully I find out something soon.

These Special dolls are quite a bit more $$ than the regular ones and I really would like to have the Reminisce head I am entitled to having.

I have now posted on their website as they requested and still I have no answer.

12. From what I saw yesterday on the site, nothing was up for Wu yet--if you order his head alone all you pay is shipping? *confused* There's no list of customers on his page, either...though I doubt you'd *really* pay nothing for a Wu head, so...

Hmm.

13. Bailonghu: i had left a message on the elfdoll site to see what was up. afterwards i did place an order and the only thing i was charged was for the face up and shipping. i did get a message today stating that there was a mistake and that they were going to figure out what to to with the current wu orders. i just responded saying that i'm more then happy to pay full price. i really want the sleeping wu :( and expect to pay the $100+ with face up. i haven't received a response yet but when i do i'll post it here.

14. I went and made a mock purchase right up to the part where I enter personal information, and didn't hit any snags with the $0 Wu head, so I thought it rather weird.

But thanks for clearing that up--guess it was an error on their part.

Hope you get your sleeping Wu head!

15. Does anyone here know if the taller Rainy (K) body would fit the Reminisce Red head? or just the regular Red head? I did find the bodies being offered under the Part section of their website.

16. I believe they should, else it would be pointless to offer the new heads with the option of picking which body to come with it. =P

17. Definitely so.

There's an option to buy the taller body when you purchase a Reminsce head. ;)

18. i'm not quite sure i understand how to get my head.. i'm on the list on the elfdoll site for my rem. lydia head, but i dont know how i'm supposed to actually get it...can anyone help me? do i ha e to go through the store i bought her from or since elfdoll already has my name i can just order from them? i'm so confused...

19. sharsachan, you need to click on the photo for Red Reminisce, then under the price ($0.00), click on the pull-down menu. There you'll be able to select the special customer option. Add a faceup or body if you want then add the order to your cart and head for check-up! You're in zone 3 so the head with no face-up shipping charge should be around $14.00.

20. thank you very much!! and did i read the site right, that i have until the end of march to order it? i wont get paid until the 19th but i dont want to miss my head