1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll & Soom - New Dolls Emma & Spinel

Oct 29, 2007

1. The boy definitely looks like Sabik ^^ I hope he's normal SD sized though *crosses fingers*

2. Gah. This is driving me up a wall. XD
      Normal Soom boys are just not that tall next to a normal Elfdoll girl, AFAIK...so is he that much taller (and therefore possibly on an Elfdoll body) or just placed higher in all the shots?!?
      He's certainly not big enough to be Mecha Angel size...unless the girl is larger, too....
      @___@

3. Oh they're just so beautiful together! *__*

4. Gosh you can certainly tell a Rainman sculpt a mile away!

5. I seem to remember Soom saying they were going to do a boy in the 65cm range. It looks like Emma is on a normal Rainy body.

6. I really hope so too. j w j
      the only thing stopping me from getting a sabik was his incredible height. XD too tall for me. j w j

7. Yeah, the boy is a mini Sabik (that's so cool!!). And it's true, I was also thinking of SOOM new 65cm dolls!! :D

8. Any ideas whether these two will be limited?

9. I know Emma is. Usually Elfdoll releases a limited full set and later a basic although the basic is never a given.

10. Well, the new pics are far, far more flattering to Emma. It's easier to see their potential, now.

And the new Soom boy body is sweeet.

11. Emma is based on Olivia Hussey!!! (Juliet in Franco Zeffirelli's "Romeo and Juliet.) It struck me in the initial teaser pics of her, and I made the comment on another board. I am still stunned and pleased that Rainman created a character out of this iconic movie from a previous generation. She has become a must have for me!

12. the new pics on elfdoll's site shows that Emma has the Rainman "it" factor. She's definitely a Rainy doll:aheartbea
      Emma comes with high heel feet and the small bust 2-part body. She also comes with flat feet and fist hands included.
      Spinel looks very good also and he is Soom's new 65cm boy.
      They're limited edition of 50 dolls.

[​IMG]

13. Wow, before I liked Spinel better but those pictures are definitely more flattering to Emma.

Aww, limited?

14. Oh my god....the boy is beautiful... *o* And his body.....*dies* <- is a nice body sculpt freak + a Sabik fan

SOOM have to release him as a basic....they got to.... :( Because $800+ isn't what I can pay for a SD size... >_<

Funny you should say that, as there now is a note from the sculptor of Emma and they said they based it on the actress who played Juliet in a film released a year before they were born :lol:

15. oh dear they are all sold out...

its only 1 day, though its only limited to 50...

16. So she is based on Juliet.........I knew she reminded me of someone!

17. The dolls are beautiful, really, but the operation is quite a deception for me, I thought they would be released and sold as a couple, with a good price for people who buy them both. But no, they are sold separately and each one is quite expensive. >_<

18. emma is really nice iis there a pic of the body somewhere ?

19. I must admit, I am very much impressed with Emma:aheartbea at first I didn't know how much I liked her, but she is stunning Full frontal:sweat.... And Spinel:love That boy is GORGEOUS!!!! And I love the new body sculpt.... Why couldn't they give the girl a new body scuplt:roll: I really don't know like the Elfdoll body:(
      ~Anthony