1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll & Soom - New Dolls Emma & Spinel

Oct 29, 2007

1. Here is my Emma. She looks like alien. =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Albeit a very beautiful alien :) She's gorgeous cat777, congrats! Can't wait till she gets released in May as a standard.

3. I'm so glad I found this thread...it's good to see Emma in different photos and lighting. The angle and lighting really does make a difference. I'm glad to hear she will be released as a standard...and then they are talking about the new body. Does anyone know anything about the "new body"...?

4. I just love my Mira. She and Hu are a real item now.

[​IMG]

5. Ohh! It's great that they make her as standart edition!

6. Great photo! I really would like to have Emma. Can't wait to see more of her once she's released as a standard.

7. here is a picture of my emma[​IMG]

8. oh, Diane, she's just lovely! her dress is perfect for her. :love

9. Beautiful Emma, Diane! Do you mind if I ask where you got the dress from - I would love to have something similar. :)

10. petiteballerine- thank you!

11. kboyd912- thank you! her dress is by marsha trent. she sells occasionally on ebay under trentsations or something similar. i just bought the dress a few days ago, and it appeared that one of the 6 or so dresses she put up for sale did not sell during the auction. she posts on zoz regularly, and is wonderful to deal with.

12. I got my Special Emma too and just love her.

13. Which wig did she come with? Does anyone have a pic to post with her in the wig she was shipped with?

Thanks.

14. seoff: cat77's post here shows the wig shipped with Special Emma.