1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Doona Discussion

Jun 1, 2007

1. thats quite right ...Layaway ...dosnt count
      ...same as chocolate ...if you eat it fast ...it isnt fatning LOL

2. Lol. I love that logic tinybear. Looking at her again, she's a bit too childlike to be my ideal doll. I was hoping she'd be more pre/early teen version of Soah.

Well, I guess I have to apologise to wol for my unfaithful mind xD

3. the more I look at her the more she reminds me of a Kish *_*

its those cupid bow lips ...but I will reserve judgement untill the 10th

...she isnt getting my pulse raceing yet anyway ...unlike the rabbit LOL

I guess its because I prefere the tiny Elf
      and I would love a boy ...or his red girl more than anything else

4. I was really hoping for her to be a bit more like Hana. I guess my wol is safe :D

5. My wallets crying...She's so CUTE! I love baby/child dolls!
      The 10th seems soooo far away!

6. Aww, those are cute! Although I think I'd be more likely to buy one if it were an mini adult Soah...

7. I hear that they are coming soon!

8. Tinybear, I was thinking the same thing (she looked a bit like a Kish doll)...except that is the reason my pulse is racing all the more! :D Come on 10th! Get here already!

9. She is truly lovely but I was hoping for a smaller version of the adult Soah so that I could sew fashions for her. Ah well...maybe a possibility in future...

10. I really hope that it's like Hana only that 2 faceplates are Ryung and 2 are for Soah. That would be fantastic! And I already have some clothing for my Devil Hana that would fit this new doll.

11. I can't understand well from the pictures: will she be a child, not a tiny version of the adult doll? Or am I wrong? I'm curious to see her body too.

12. i think rainman meant she would be childlike, like the Hana

13. .....I really, really like that rabbit. XDDD He reminds me of Rozen Maiden....

But WOW. Not what I would buy, but AWESOME sculpt - so lifelike! O__O'

14. I'm kinda glad they are not going to be slender tinies. I would love to have another slender elfdoll tiny, but my bank account protests.

15. She looks more baby-like than Hana, from the pictures. I'm hoping she is not like Hana so that I WON'T be tempted xD

16. Yeah I hope she is a little chubby. Sob. I'm going to be in tiny re-hab with Tinyenablerbear so soon!

17. phew only a week to go

18. But are we sure this cute little rabbit will be the tiny Soah? I don't think she looks like a baby Soah or even a baby Ryung.
      I am not tempted in childlike doll, so i really would prefer a slender, adult Soah in tiny size :sweat .
      The Hana face plate system would be great, though.

19. soo beautiful, and a bigger tiny, I am so tempted

20. Elfdoll has a banner picture of Doona on their site. Actually, it looks like two different dolls, one young child face wearing a bunny hood, and another older girl.
      http://dec66292.dreamweb.co.kr/index.php