1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Doona Discussion

Jun 1, 2007

1. The Soah is adorable. The Ryung is too, although she's not photographed at such a cute angle as Soah.

2. Which is which? The older girl to me looks like a more refined version of Min del Re. The baby is adorable.

3. The one on the right is killing me.

4. The bunny is Soah, the kitty is Ryung.

5. Thnks for sharing I definitely want the soah bunny.

6. Oh *_*
      saying Oh because the one on the right reminds me of of Min Del Ray
      the other one reminds me of Pippos Namoo *_*

Im not a huge fan of the Hana body
      I have the Devil and the Angel ...but not sure I want another ..and as I have Min and Pippos .....I think Im safe

7. Will they have the Hana body? I wasn't crazy about it either. I was hoping for a different body.

8. Why don't you like the Hana body (I don't have a Hana so I'm genuinely curious).

Has anyone tried a Hana head on a different body at all?

9. ah, lucky me, I dont like them that much XD

10. I must have my tiny Ryung!! Now if only she were snow skin, she would be perfect!

LOL!! Don't you love it how we have to add to the fantasy?

11. Im sure I read they were going to be on the new Hana body ...I may be having a 40s momment

I dont like solid torso ...
      or the shorter legs .....and the feet are too small
      she is clumsy when sitting ...and the Hana Devil no matter what I do has horrific crazy leg ...she drives me nuts

on a plus side ...I love the face-sculpts ...her hands are beautiful
      she is one of the most realistc dolls when she is dressed
      she is like a child
      my Devil has beautiful face-ups on all of her head plates
      the Angel ...hasnt
      who ever did it wasnt as good a face-up artist as who ever did the Devil
      it looks basic and plain ..little shadeing or blushing
      ...nothing I cant fix
      but I was a let down after having the Devil

I am making some apoxy heads for the extra head plates
      the Angel resin will match the Orientdoll Joong I think
      I want one of those bodies so I can make a hybred
      Im sure it would work
      ...but the Devil ...the resin match ...I cant find anything ....anything at all to match

12. I bet they'd look cute on the OD bodies. I agree that the Hana legs are a bit short.

It's a shame that nothing matches the Elfdoll darker resin.

13. *squeals* Am I really seeing a little Ryung?? Oh thank you, Rainman!!! XDD

:whee: :dance :abow:

If her face really resembles Ryung, she could be very perfect for a character I have in mind that wouldn't come along until much later, though maybe I could cast her a child version of my current girl for now. XD It'd be such a dream come true if they come with multiple face plates.

Gah, I really can't wait to see more pics of them on the 10th!!

14. Do either of those pictures on the elfdoll site look like the bunny model in the first picture? I'm so confused... *_* Maybe it's the photos...I loved the bunny baby, but I don't care too much for the pics on Elf doll site. Do you all think they are the same doll?

15. Yep what tinybear said, Hana body really didn't appeal to me so much so that if the head is on that body I wouldn't buy her. I love the look of both heads but especially the one on the left on the banner. I wish he would do a beautiful body to match the well thought out head. For me the Hana body is way off it really suprised me as his bodies of his larger dolls are so well done.

16. Don't forget it was just speculation that the bunny baby was the new release.

17. Yeh the baby in the pictures on his blog doesn't look like the same heads in the upper banner. I don't think the new ones are that baby one that one doesn't look like the banner.

18. The Soah is GORGEOUS:love Brielle & Ethan have been dieing for a baby:sweat
      ~Anthony

19. True...that sure is a beautiful scupt though! I would have been a goner if she/he'd been the one released. I can always hope for someday! Looking forward to more pictures of the new Doona!