1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Doona Discussion

Jun 1, 2007

1. Has anyone got pics of the full doll?

I *might* be interested in a tiny Soah child, even though I don't care for the solid-torso hana body (oh but maybe I could fix that bwahaha), but definitely not for 350.00 Heh..

Raven

2. You never know! I'd love to see Rainman do a baby BJD that's in scale with the 60cm dolls. You know, a real chubby, baby baby.

3. i was thinking the same thing, olny i wat a baby for a mini sized doll (a bit smaller tha Hana)

4. Oh I just adore baby Soah and I think I must have her! Why is the 10th taking sooo long to get here!

5. This is a really tough call! They look more like Jin & Min del Re and Bong Sun Hwa to me... although that could just be wishful thinking. I hope that's what they meant by tinies, I would prefer them WAY over the hana devil and angel bodies!
      We'll all see in ten days, now won't we n_n ?

6. Does anyone know if these will be limited, or will they be for sale for a while, like Hana was? Any news on the body type yet?

7. Ah, now that there are pictures of them in the banner...little Soah looks so adorable *-* Really want to see the bodies *-*

I wonder if they will come with the bunny and kitty outfits hehe...

8. AAH! NOO! That one on the left kills me XD
      Little Soah looks a lot better in the newer photos. Whyeeeee????
      I must delay my buying to see if I fall for her body too ><

I wonder how much they'll cost. Like Hana? Or Min del Re?
      I really hope she costs the same as Min, since then I can afford her. Then again, when they showed grumpy Ryung, did that mean they'll have face plates??? Then they'd definitely cost Hana-type prices, right?!

[edit] Thread name changed to reflect spelling on Cyworld site. Is it Dooah or Doona?!? Is Dooah Soah and Doona Ryung?! [/edit]

[edit] Again. I've changed it back to Doona to reflect the banner on the English site. ^_^;;; [/edit]

9. Earl Grey: I'm a bit confused about their naming as well; does Doona (which sounds like a Korean name to me) refer to one or both girls? =O

The only reason I want to know is because if they come in a package like Dream of Doll does for Too & Bee-A, then I'd like to find someone who wants Little Soah to split with. ;)

10. I need the Soah child. j3j

I honestly hope she isn't limited. If her body is like Hana, and its as awful as everyone is saying, I might eventually get her an OD joong body *wicked grin*

11. You need to join the Cyworld website, and then join the Elfdoll club. It's a bit annoying, actually.

Sorry, its a huge img xD
      [​IMG]

12. Thank you Earl Grey. From the very first picture (blue face and pink lips) the small part of the body showing does make me think it is on the Hana body.

13. Lol. BLUE XD. I really love the Soah. She might be *the one*!!!
      It all depends how she looks on the 10th. I really love the large Soah's face, but I don't like SD sized dolls. So this is perfect ~. I might still have to get a joong body for her though, depending on how I find the body if/when I do get her.

14. Oh my Goodness! I think my heart just stopped.

15. i actally like it exept for the kicky legs it very cute, i just hope he makes "real boy" bodies :lol:

16. Oh, shoot. She is too cute, the one in the white rabbit costume. Is that Soah?

17. Oooh she is so adorable! Does she have a baby or a little girl type body? Does anyone know how much she might be selling for? I am mostly a fashion doll addict but I just may have to buy her. How tall is she going to be? I can't decide whether I would like her to be in proportion to the 60cm dolls or more like a Hana or Kish Riley???