1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Doona Discussion

Jun 1, 2007

1. Oh jeepers..!! I love the grumpy face of 01 Ryung on the right. The finished one has less detail? I love the lines on the lids and the details. I hope he does one with switchable faces. I am gunna be pretty disappointed if its not a new body to match that face.

Maybe we should petition a new body to match thoes beautiful faces!! I would love to see a unoa like body myself :)

2. LOL me three - I'm rolling my eyes as I realize my brain is going baby! bunny! baby! Bunny!!!

3. Soah+Bunny=*smoke*

Why smoke? Because that is what happens to my credit card... LOL

4. Not a were-piggy, just a piggy piggy. ^_^ If you click the word prologue at top left you can see other projects he is working on, and one is a hilarious mean-looking little pig in a bath.

Also for the person who asked about the gorgeous brunette she is Soah, and imho the most beautiful girl ever.... ^_^

B

5. I'm also really hoping that she gets a new body (maybe she'll even have a torso joint!) Her face would look a little out of place on the Hana body, am I'm not a big fan of that body either. I loved the concept of switchable expressions for faceplates, and wanted a doll like that, but her body was not very appealing to me...

6. Oh no! That little bunny Soah! I'm doomed I tell you...doomed!!!:...(

7. Ahhh... too many at one time. ..(glares at empty piggybank)

8. Bumping!

They're coming tomorrow! *does a little dance* :sumomo:

:cake: Cake for everyone! xD I'm so excited. I dunno if I'll be able to get her, but I'm really excited to see them :D

9. I've managed to save up enough money for a doll now, I think. But I don't think I'm going to be allowed to use either parent's cc, which means I may not be able to get one j3j

I really hope she doesn't cost as much as hana. It'll be impossible for me to convince my parents if she does. If she was min del re priced, then I might be able to wiggle and get her *prays*

10. Now we all know that we shouldn't bother checking instantly, right, because Elf never updates *exactly* when they say they will!

{squee-ing in advance anyway!}

11. Isn't it already the 10th over there...*waiting very impatiently*

12. I wanna see! I wanna see! I'm not being very patient right now. I just know I'm going to have to get one of these!!! The waiting is killing me!:doh

13. This is killing me! Will they just start selling them already!
      Do we have any update yet on the size? I really do not want another Hana bodied girl

14. It seems like none of us is overjoyed with the Hana body.......but it sure sounds like she will be.....isn't that Dolls and Friends special Elf on the Hana body?

15. one more day left to go

16. It's today! But no new things on the ED website.

u,u

17. I can't find anything too, I'm so impatient!

18. It is ...I have to admit hand on heart ...she looks weird nakie
      but when she is dressed ...she is the most realistic child tiny around

I thought I was safe ...but my finger had a spasim and I orderd Kaths Elf LOL

I will have to show you my girlies Merry and Moona ...I was playing around yesterday with them ....and fell in love all over again ...fantastic little girls

I have come to the conclusion I love tiny Elf ....
      My name is Carrie and Im an Addict LOL

19. i like it too exept my Angel has kicky legs, but im sure it can be fixed! anyway the thing i love most about her is that she is a perfect size for a child (or a little sister or brother) of a unoa! about the same scale as a sd is to a yosd, plus i just love faceplates, i plan to have the default modded so it looks a little less sad and have the face-up touched up a bit ;)