1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Kai and Olivia (info in post#12)

Mar 12, 2008

1. tinybear,

kathy is she from denver doll shop? thanks for any info. hugs, gg

2. These little girls are so cute! I hope they aren't sold out already - it did say April 15th....and did you see the black Catsy! Wow....

3. New Elfdolls! YAY! I haven't had money so I've been avoiding looking at new dolls - but I just can't resist the tiny elfdolls. They are my favorite.

4. YAY - they're up for sale now! I ordered them both! And the pink outfit too.

5. I was just comming to holla!

6. They're cute, but I can resist these. Now, Dodo would be irresistable.

7. Is Olivia's face different? I thought she was more smiley than that originally. Not sure how I feel about Kai yet, of the two she'd be the one I'd get.

Guess her "after summer" came quicker than she expected.

8. No I couldnt LOL I havent heard back from Kathy ..and couldnt risk missing out on them ..so I ordered both
      Olivia looks the same to me ...only the face-up ..I think the new faceups are better
      ..even though I wouldnt change my old girls for the world

Kai ...I love ...I really love ...

its just wonderful to see a New Tinydoll sculpt

Im so happy ...I do live my RainMan Hana and Doona
      but these ...they have the key to my heart ...if I had to part with all my collection ...I would hide my Elf doll TinyDolls

Dodo would be nice next ...I know I have one ...but it would be great to see her again

9. Carrie - I feel the same way! If I had to part with my dolls (God forbid!) - the Elfdoll Tiny dolls would be stashed away where no one could find them! Hahahah.

I had a Dodo and sold her (BIG DUMMY!). So I really hope they re-release her.

10. Black Catsy? I didn't see that.....
      Where?

11. Kathy will be selling them on her site
      I just saw a notice in the News section

I bought from Elf though this time..I panicked a little and hadnt heard back from Kathy

Black Catsy is in the clothes section modelling one of the outfits
      very different she reminds me of a Sphinx

12. i have a sphynx...i might need the catsy. if i could figure out how to not eat, drive or pay any bills i could buy all these dolls i want. i swear these dolls companies are totally making dolls i will love. i want an olivia for sure sure maybe catsy too.

13. i cant find the news section that says they will be selling them~ do you have a link? thanks! you mean the DoA news section right? then i found it. i sent an email to dollsandfriends too.

14. Oh Geepers, look what happened while I was sleeping!!! I LOVE Kai!!!!! OMG! I've GOT to try, got to try.... how?????

I LOVE HER!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaahhhh (crys)
      Ingie

OMG I love her wig! I love her outfit!!! I just love her! I'd have to choose her over Olivia, evenb though I'd love to get one of those almost just as bad!!! Now to see if they have new outfits :P

15. ooooh maaan, just when i bought Soom's Beryl
      what do i do what do i do :sweat

and somehow i would really prefer an old olivia, but this new one is cute too, and it seems impossible to find an old olivia for sale, so...

eeek
      mann and we are about to go out with the dog, what if she's away after..

*has to go make puppy eyes to boyfriend*

Carrie do you have any sky blue Mohair like Olivia sky's original hair?
      if i get her she needs to have such hair!!

oh and Ingie, can you change the title of this thread to "New Elfdoll Tinies Kai and Olivia (info in post#12)"
      that way it won't be confusing :)

16. sweetie ..there were very few who bought Olivia first time around
      I knew a couple who bought Dodo ..but never knew anyone who bout Oliva..there was such a lot of trouble with the first few sales of her through DollyParadise ...I dont think many got Dodo or Olivia
      I think this may be the only way of getting her

I can dye it ..I thought it was pale grey ? ..could be my monitor though LOL
      there is someone I know who I can ask though
      But matching the hair wouldnt be a problem for me
      there were 2 versions originally ...a burgundy and a grey ..or pale blue ..I will find out

I love how this Olivia has that blush ...like babys have when they are sleeping ..sigh
      stunNING ...I keep looking at Kai ...love her

17. there is nothing on Catsy at all ..just a picture

http://www.elfdollshop.com/shop/step1.php?number=739

18. Well, I'm going to have to hope I can put enough together for a layaway before they're all gone :( I NEED Kai!

Ingie

19. BTW TB, don't forget we're awaiting pics of your newest Doonas :)

LOL (you're not busy, have nothibng better to do, eh?) LOL

Ingie