1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Kai and Olivia (info in post#12)

Mar 12, 2008

1. Well...guess we can't go by Elfdoll's 2008 CALENDAR, can we... after March passed by with no new tinies, I was hoping to see a release of a tiny in JUNE, not April!!! . My poor pocketbook - just bought a Sybarite doll also.

I am so wanting a big-eyed DoDo tiny doll, that Kai's eyes seem very small...

but..... is Kai supposed to be a tiny HUMAN or Elf...cannot see her ears!

She may be the closest to a Ggonzi (human) that we are going to see from Elfdoll.

2. Done! LOL learned something new today!
      Ingie

3. these caught me so on the hop ...I wasnt expecting to spend so much on dolls
      good job I have just sold an Unoa 1.0
      Im trying to finish my wig orders for today early ..so I can take some pictures
      the new Kathlen is stunning ...and I Love the Ryung grumpy
      I dunno though ..I dont like Ryung, Soah`s or the normal Kathlens faceups
      compared to the white resin girl ..or my Devil Hana ..the blushing and shadeing is much better on those
      so Im thinking of having my favorite face-plates touched up
      I just love RainMans work

4. I can see her ears, they look like huge elf ears! REally cute!! I love all the tiny specials, but have to admit that Lyn, Adel and Sylph look a lot alike to me. I was really on the fence about getting Lyn, who I love as much as Adel, but Kai really looks different! I love her eyes! I agree Dodo is very different in comparison, and I'd love one too, but Kai reallyu fills the bill for me! Plus I love her outfit!

If ayone gets either girl and wants to sell off the outfit, please PM me, LOL :)

Ingie

5. I agree ..Ggonzi has painted eyes ...so I think this is as close as it gets
      I have asked on the site if she has lf ears ...but Im pretty sure she has

I wasnt expecting a new sculpt at all ..so Im just thrilled ...especially as I was so disapointed with the last tiny

6. thanks Carrie, i will contact you about a wig, because *drumroll*

i just bought Olivia, yaaaaaay
      unhappy boyfriend in background, i shall get a job and bring the money back in! :sweat

oh and Ingie thanks for changing the thread name!

have to go out with doggie noooow

aaaaaah, i'm getting an olivia, WOW!

be back to chat later!
      ~annina

7. Congratulations Annina!

give your boyfriend a big sloppy kiss ...and tell him he is wonderful

8. Oh, on a happy note, and probably fortelling this happy event, Ms. Cholong said she was able to get me replacement parts for my Adel's broken lower arm and hand! I can even pick it up at their showroom (which I look forward to visiting!!!) I'll have to remember to bring a camera! If they actually have Kai, I might freak ouit!!!! LOL

Ingie

9. ANNINA:
      Yea!!! ANNINA... I know you were looking for Olivia! Maybe Rainman heard yours and Carrie's prayers!! :fangirl:

DECISION:
      Congrats to those that got these new tinies!!
      For right now... I'm going to pass on both of them. I will have to enjoy everyone's pictures when they arrive.

I'm going to enjoy the tinies that I have (Lyn, MinDelRe, Adel, Bongie, Banji Elly, PUKIs, Naripons) and keep up my ELFDOLL DODO VIGIL !!!!

10. Oh NO! Kai is just so stunning and pulling my heart. My head says no more for a while, I just bought Sage, but a voice whispers if I dont get her now I wont have the chance again... gah!

PS here is Catsy, I think she is just for the US market
      http://www.denverdoll.com/elfdollcatsy.php

11. yes yes ...you must ask I would love to see what that place is like
      and Im so glad you got your replacement parts:aheartbea:aheartbea

Thankfully Im not tempted by Catsy
      I did have a white one sometime ago ...but didnt like the mature body and was never quite sure what to do with her LOL
      so although I like to see them ...Im not bothered with owning one

12. Eeek i think we finaly got a tiny with elf ears from rainman by the looks of it. Wish thtere were better shots of the ears. I like them both but not sure I can spare any money to buy either right now.

13. ooooh i hope they both have elf ears, i would love Olivia with elf ears!!!

Carrie ;) boyfriend is ok, he agreed that Olivia is cute :D

Teryl, for you and others who are wishing for a DoDo, i hope that she will be next, i will cross my fingers!
      and thankyou, yes, i am soooo happy to be getting Olivia finally, i don't think anyone would ever sell theirs, they are too cute ;)

Ingie, what good news for your Adel, and yes please take pics if they have Kai and Olivia there!! :dance

EDIT:
      i just made a new Waitingroom for us because the old one was gone, follow the link
      Elfdoll Tinies Waitingroom ♥

14. Does anyone know if the Catsy outfits will fit the Elfdoll tinies???? I love that striped pants outfit.

IMAJICA:
      Oh, nooooo.... Re: Kai... I'm also feeling that I may have DOLLY REMORSE after seeing other pics of her, and not getting her!! What to do?? What to do???

I have put her in and out of the Sales Cart 2x now this morning!!!

15. Teryl, to my knowledge Catsy has the same body like the big busted elfdolls (Olivia, Kai, Lyn, Sylph etc.) so yes they can share outfits!

hmmm i'm thinking, that striped outfit with the pink skirt is nice, maybe i'll ask Oka on the Q&A to add it to my order...
      hmm have to think (do i really need it?) ;)

i just checked and as of now there are 27 Kai's available and 27 Olivia's
      of course a small amount of both goes to denverdoll, dollsandfriends and dollpeddlar i think, so not all 50 are on elfdoll.com

do you think it is possible to combine two orders?
      if i would order an outfit additionally could i combine it with my existing Olivia order?
      hmm but then there would be shipping, ah i'll ask on the Q&A

16. you know you want to :aheartbea....you know you do :aheartbea

I did that with Dodo ....and the Winkey and Wendy set

my advice ..if you can scrat up the money ..get the doll you want ...you can always sell her if your not happy
      but the chance may never come around again to get her ..
      or secondary prices may go very high ..you can never tell with this hobby ...

17. I just bought my Olivia - she just made my heart melt! I was worried she would sell out fast, and I didn't want to take a chance on losing her!

18. congrats justkatie, i couldn't resist her either, she is sooo cute even with the new faceup!

i agree with Carrie, if you really want a doll try to get her, they are limited and we can see how hard it can be to find some of these second hand, especially DoDo and Olivia, and maybe Kai will become such a rare one too.
      she is cute but i just need my Olivia, she speaks to me most.
      all i hope now is that both girls have elf ears, that would be awesome!

btw, i just noticed, Kai is in the new "Real Skin" resin tone that Hazy came in, it says that on her page and here you can see the difference:

[​IMG]

Olivia comes in Normal Skin.
      quite a nice touch i think with some variation.

19. Buy her of course! LOL

Annina, I'm sure they'll allow you to combine orders, probably up until shipping date! It's not like they're a big corporation that can't bend for you :)

For me, this means trouble, I have so many dolls I've committed to! I'm going to have to hope that there will still be some availabe for layaway a week or so from now :( I'm very nervous!

The other thing is, with two elfdoll tinies, I'm going to have to get two Banji boys! Shucks, that's just such a ... bummer, yah, LOL

On the other hand, how am I gonna PAY for two Banji boys?? LOL I was hoping by summer, but my recent indiscretions have made that probability a possible impossibility :(

OMG I just remembered, I just remembered, OMG I have $70 in Paypal!!! I can reserve a doll at DDE!!!!

Ok, I'm off to do so, then I'll go to waiting room, whew! I feel better, how could I forget? I hope they take Paypal???...............

Ingie - who is on a babbling rant..... and drooling.....

Edit, Ooooh, real skin is nice! I like the darker tone! Not that much of a difference, but a difference is always nice, eh?
      Ingie