1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Kai and Olivia (info in post#12)

Mar 12, 2008

1. ah Ingie, yaaay! see you back when you have put her on layaway! xD
      same with me, i remembered i had some funds on Paypal so i'm gonna use those for tinybear wigs of course :lol:

2. OMG, I did it, I put her on layaway at DDE! Eeeeeek!

I'm soooo in trouble, you don't know how bad it is! Yikes! I'm in debt for life!

Ah oh well, life aint worth living without me dollies :( :P

Edit:

I just love the faceups, the brows are perfect!

3. hahaha i am saying just the same, the dolls bring joy, i don't need money on my bank account!!! :aheartbea

congrats Ingie!

at first i thought "aww they changed the faceup" about Olivia, but now i am loving it, it's so delicate

ahh i have to do a little dance, i'll have my little sleeping Elfgirl :celebrate:sumomo::hamster::cake::cool:

4. i havent seen many of the old olivia's to know there was a face up change but i feel for this one. lay-a-way at dolls and friends!

5. congrats katrynmary!
      (hihi you're also getting a Beryl aren't you? we will be waiting for the same dolls)

i wasn't around either in 2004 when Olivia came out first, but this is how she looked:

[​IMG]
      Olivia Sky and Olivia Wine

6. oh she is so cute but i like the new version too- maybe more. i want those dresses though! yes i got a beryl on lay-a-way too. if i think too much about it it makes me want to hyperventilate! im selling off all my other collectibles and having a yard sale to help fund my addiction. plus i will work all the OT i can. im an addict a full fledge resin addict! thank goodness for lay-a-way! i think these doll companies are getting into my dreams and making stuff i cant say no to:lol:

7. LOL I am glad I am not the only one who does things like that ... just to see what it feels like ;)

8. Well, crap. I knew I would kick myself if I didn't get her, so I went and put a layaway deposit on her with DDE. Guess Libra will have to wait until next month.

9. kathrynmary, haha my latest doll splurging also REALLY inspires me to get work :lol:

imajica, i do that too, and i also always have to see how many dolls there are so iput in 50, doesn't work, put 40, doesn't work, etc until i find the quantity.
      best to not check out though when they are all in, lol.
      are you getting Kai? do it do it :o :lol:

clochette, do you mean Olivia?
      yay congrats, she is sooo cute i think!

i am looking at Kai and thinking that i might later kick myself too that i didn't get her, but well, i'm just not made of money.
      i might might get her in a month or two if she is still available then, but right now i can really not get any other doll!

10. No, I got Kai--I'm not a closed-eye doll person, I'm afraid. Kai had such a different look to her that I knew that I would be mad at myself if I missed out on her.

11. i agree, Kai is special in that she looks more human, with her smaller eye openings and 3mm eyes. like ggsdolls said (i think?), she is probably the closest to Ggonzi we are gonna get from Rainman.

edit:
      look, Rainman has some pics of the new dolls on his flickr account, lovely:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/22607863@N04/

12. Are they really only 3mm? I didn't know they MADE such small eyes, LOL.

Anyway, I think I'm in love, just don't tell Tickles, as she may get jealous! I have plenty of love to spread around, but you know dolls, they don't always understand that :aheartbea

Ingie

13. it says that they are 3mm in the list of what she comes with (on her page)
      my Linnea (MinDelRe) has 6mm eyes, they would look huge compared to Kai's ;)
      but of course all other elfdoll tinies, except for Bong, have huge eyes proportionally to their faces and bodies, so that is why when Kai's eyes are proportional to human eyes they seem "small"
      and ofcourse, 3mm eyes are small in that way too, i can't imagine what a tiny work that must be to make them!

i'm kind of glad Olivia doesn't need any eyes at all, cause those tiny eyes so easily turn the wrong way. and besides, i just love me a sleeping Elfgirl, ahhh, sleepy girl, i cannnt wait.

will be fun to think up a name!

14. I know, Olivia is tempting me, but I'm so deep in the doo doo, that I'll see if I can catch her some time in the future :P

I will now be paying off dollies until I'm 180 years old, LOL

Ingie

15. hahaha Ingie you make me laugh :lol:

nothing better than having a tiny army though :aheartbea

16. she has hasnt she ..its great to see a new sculpt this size too :aheartbea

17. did anyone ever find out if these new tinies have elf ears or not? just curious olivia already got me.

18. yes i had asked it in my query and here is Oka's answer:

yaaaaay i am happy Olivia has elf ears too, this is so cool!

19. sweet! makes me want Kai even more but i must resist or i will be having to sell a kidney. at least i got sweet olivia and i have wanted her for a while.

20. I knew Kai reminded me of someone..... maybe the HAIR??? maybe the MOUTH???

[​IMG]