1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Elfdoll Tinies Kai and Olivia (info in post#12)

Mar 12, 2008

1. I know this girl is slightly off topic, but since I don't have Kai to play with yet, LOL, I'm playing with my Adel (which I only got a few weeks ago)

Anyway, I put pipe cleaner wires in my Adel tonight (BonBon too) and she stands much easier now. I then put her back in her original clothing ('cause it's so cute, and I'm bored of street wear) and I must say, it's all so cute, but Rainman needs some kind of punishment for those ears!!! They're so hard to put on!!! But a must to put on 'cause they're so cute! Anyway, here is my picture I just took...

[​IMG]

And before I did all this, I put Adel in a Kelly fairy dress (that's a circular wing you see sticking out there, LOL)

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking (er, forcing you to, on a more popular thread, ooh, evil me!) LOL

:aheartbea Ingie

I want my Kai!

2. I must get some of those Pants ..I had a couple of pairs come with a PocketFairy I bought some time ago and they are awsome ..and the T.shirts

yeah ..I think sewing tiny is ...one you are experienceing is a classic problems with sewing tiny on a modern Machien ...I had an old single stich machine ...which I blew up making wigs
      it was perfect ...I have problems with my new one ..
      freychecking all of the seams helps ..
      I admire anyone who can sew tiny LOL

I just found a picture of one of the old Fairy outfits I did ..I put it on my Flikr
      I had a collection of them ...but lost the photos when my PC crashed ...this is all thats left
      and one on a Pocketfairy ...but this is what I want to do again

3. cute girl Ingie! :aheartbea aww poor one, glad that she'll get a new arm and hand!

that's a cute fairydress Carrie, i just went to check on your flickr! that first picture of your Luthien she is almost in a similar pose like Kai and Olivia on the pics on elfdoll.com, only your Luthien is on a dragon and Olivia and Kai are on deer, haha! i wonder if we'll get a deer with out dolls, that would be fun (they are just props i think but still) ;)

i would also like to try and start sewing tiny, but i will just sew by hand because i have never like sewing machines. guess i should get a fingerhat! :lol:

4. Unfortunately, she isn't only my favorite, my daughter always wants her, and I worry about her fingers being clean enough!!! LOL Right now, we're in my bed (mommy's and daddy's bed) and she is singing away at Adel, while playing with her, making her dance, LOL.

ooooh, I'm getting a headache, LOL, she's a bit loud... LOL
      Ingie

5. Rainman's Kai is lovely . . . .
      I have some 14cm ELFDOLL outfits on ebay ending tomorrow Apr 20. . . do take a look . . . thanks!!

6. Thank you BlueDollyKiss, I saw this post as I was about to run out the door to pick up my teen, and did a quick auction sniper on them, LOL. Thank you for posting! I need pretty things for my Adel and future Kai!

Ingie

7. Ok, so now I have 3 of BlueDollieKiss's outfits coming to my house... so does that mean I need Olivia now too? Oh my, I just love these dollies! I need my Tinybear wig, which I know is going to transform Adel to something completely different and unique!

Oooh, I just noticed I paid for the wigs on March 26, so I hope I'll be seeing them soon! I can't wait!! Gonna have to get another wig now for Kai, just for diversity, LOL.

Ooooh Kai is going to be sooooo pretty!!! Isn't anyone as obsessed as I am? Where is everyone, it's been a whole 24 hours!!!

8. i missed out on the bluedolliekiss outfits. i had to run some errands and was gone just a bit too long. maybe next time she lists them.

9. does anyone have a elfdoll tiny and a puki? i wonder if the clothes will fit....

10. shhh, actually, kathrynmary, when i saw the elfdoll outfits of Bluedollykiss ( i have "elfdoll tiny" saved as an ebay search and therefor get updates on new items in my email) i remembered seeing a black out fit of her once, a black dress and hat, and so i wrote her if she could make me a black one, and yes i am getting such one. so i think you can contact her and tell her a color preference and she'll make you one (although don't quote me on it, but i'm pretty sure she'd do it as she did for me) :)

congrats Ingie, then your girls will have a cute wardrobe! aren't those outfits cute?!
      did you get the white with pink summerdress and hat?
      cause i'm getting one like that just all black, yay!

and i don't have a puki but there should be some pics in the comparison thread...
      pukis are shorter though, i'm not sure if they can share clothing

and Ingie, yeah i am way obsessed, i almost constantly check these threads of the elfdoll tinies when i'm home, i almost wish they would be as popular as pukis cause it's fun to chat about dolls you're waiting for

i am actually soooooooooooooooo happy to be getting my own olivia, something i didn't think was going to happen so soon, gives me a warm feeling :aheartbea

11. Oh, Kathrynmary, I'm sorry I auction sniped them up, but I wasn't going to be home, and I was so disgusted with my attempts at dressing her myself, LOL, I had to do something!

Annina, I got the adoreable red, black and white number, the beautiful white and green and pink spring outfit, with floral pants, ooh cute!, and finally the pink and white dress. I just hope Adel looks half as lovely in those outfits as Min does!!! So pretty, really!

I can't wait to get them! LOL

Ingie

12. The clothes sort of fit, depends on how you choose them. The elfdolls are much taller and willowy so for example long pants become board shorts, dresses become tops, jackets and jumpers tend to fit them both.(if you like the crop top look on the elfgirls) My girls get away with kelly bits and pieces and my naripon takes the rest.

The little bratz kidz clothes fit too.

Kelly shoes fit.

13. im glad someone got them! i am going to contact her soon and see if she will make me something. i want something for my black catsy and olivia but catsy needs something less sexy than her outfit that she comes with.

14. Oh, isn't Olivia's dress beautiful?! Hey, if anyone wants to sell their Olivia dress when they get her, let me know :) !!!! Hee hee hee.

Ooooh, I could spend a king's ransom on dolls, heck Elfdolls alone!!! I simply MUST find a way to win the lottery! LOL

Ingie

15. ahh don't you love those photos of Kai and Olivia?
      i love looking at them because they are so fairytale like :D

"come home sleepy girl" :clover :roll: :love

16. I finally went to Joanne's and got some tear away backing. I'm going to try that to see if I have more success sewing tiny that way :) I also got no fray stuff. I picked up petals in the wedding section and also, I got glitter (fine stuff, in the soap making section) and pearlescent transparent acrylic paint that I hope will show colors through, but look good as well :)

So now it's off to try making more fairy outfits :)

Ingie

17. I made Luthien a new wig today ...Im a bit under the weather ..and I always go back to my little girl when Im feeling low ...
      she is one of the old 1st edition ...and its been a while ...she looks so pale and her face is so bland compared to the new girls ...I think she is in need of a new faceup ..or enhanced ...I made her a wig ..and Im sat with note pad ...and tape and Im doing some new outfits ..she always used to be my model ...so she is in need of TLC before the new girls come and make her look pale and old ;)

18. Aw, sounds like Luthien is in for a great spa treatment and will be perfect to welcome her new friend! Even if her new friend sleeps alot, LOL.

19. only 1 Olivia and 3 Kai's left at elfdoll.com, hurry those who want to get them there.
      in case they sell out there you can still pre-order them on dollsandfriends.com and denverdoll.com, or dollpeddlar.com for Kai (they don't seem to have Olivia)

aww Carrie i'd love to see pics of Luthien once she has had her TLC treatment!

20. Shoot, I just checked and you can't check up on inventory at Denver Doll Emporium, it'll offer up as many dolls as you like. I suspect you'd get an email from them saying they can't send that many, LOL.